Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Give him time i thought siglently as a gun shot went off and Joel said it was clear i followed him into the old lake house inside was cosy and smelled of wood it was furnished with wooden tables,chairs an arm chair and a sofa covered in orange fabric "cosy," i said looking all around, Blade came bolting a second or two after me followed my sparty to see what the gun had brought down, "we should get borded up for the night," i say looking at the dead zombie on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 Temp_310

Hearing Alice's voice again, I looked over to see her in the doorway. The dogs bolted in the door, and there was another flashback in my mind. Me, Julia, Sarah, and Sparticus all in the house. It took me a minute to figure out where I was. "Yeah, you're right," I told her, "are there any boards outside? I'd hate to break down some of this furniture."
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Alice Abernathy//
I noticed him pause for a moment before relpying but i didnt say anything about it this time "ill check there used to be some out back," i say walking away to the back of the house another rumble from the sky and a heavy shower of rain started to fall i found some boards they looked like old decking from a fishing pier i took one to the house and passed it to joel, 10 minuets and a soaked to the skin me later and the house was fit to ca safe, i whent into the little kitchen and found a bowl for the dogs poured some water out of my bottle into it and downed the rest myself watching the dogs lap up the water i hear foot steps on the tiled floor behind me but dont bother to turn around as i know its Joel.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:05 pm

"Good," I murmured as Alice went to get some wood we could put up on the windows. After we boarded up the windows both of us were soaked to the bone, the rain stung slightly the harder it hit. Going up to the second story of the house were the bathroom was I grabbed two towles and dried myself off. Going back to the kitchen I could see that she was still there. With my boots landing heavy on the tiles, I draped the towel over her shoulders. "It's better to stay warm rather than shiver in cold clothes," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Feeling somthing around her shoulders she found a towel "ill live," i said shrugging with a sarcastic smirk trying to enter my face "thankyou," i say rubbing the towel through my dripping hair and dry off the rest if me, "so, what next," i ask as a flash of lightning streams through the cracks in the woid boarding the kitchen window, rain can still be heard on the roof theres no way we can sleep through that i thought bending down to see sparty sniffing my hand.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:29 pm

"Not to sound dramatic or anything," Joel said sitting on the couch, "but we wait." The storm was big and it was loud. He wanted to sleep in this, but it would be hard to. Seeing Sparty investigate the woman, I wondered how long we would end up staying together. It couls be a week, it could be a year. Who knew when the Zed would clear up, for all he knew it could be until then.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Stroking sparty who seems to have accepted me i dont say anything looking through a crack in the boards in the livingroom nothing was visable but the odd flash and rain.
I go and sit sideways on the big armchair putting my legs over the arm i load my guns and wait it out, i look over to joel who seems lost in thought again whats with that i thought loading a clip into one of my colts i place it back into my belt, "wonder how long we'll be here," i say not really meaning it as a question Joel looks at me, Blade padds in and lays down just from me.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:04 pm

I grunted and looked at the boarded windows. "As long as we can hold up this place," I told her. Those striking blue eyes weren't like Julia's deep greens. Wait.. why was I thinking about this now? I shook off the thought and decided to know my new partner a little bit better. "So, if you don't mind me askin' Alice," I said, my voice thick with a Texas drawl, "what was life like for you before the Z Virus?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:54 am

Alice Abernathy//
Turning to Joel suprised that he asked "i worked for a company the umbrella coporation i was head of security, umbrella is one of the most sucessful companys in the world, supplying computer tecnology,mediciens and fire weaponry. It shut down afew weeks ago but know one knows why, i came to work one day and everyone had left,so i decided to take a vacation and then the z virus had taken over," i say to him it still puzzles me even now i thought confused, "what about you?," i ask him looking him in the eye when i say this.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:23 pm

As I listen to her talk about her past, it's interesting to hear at what she has to say. No wonder the woman was so skilled, it was her job in securtiy and defense. "I worked in a construction site before the Z virus. I was the foreman, so there was more things to do in the office than on the site itself. It was a couple days after the spread of the virus when people stopped showing up to work. With everybody gone I left myself, and decided to leave town." I left out the [art with my family... I just couldn't tell anybody yet.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Hmm hes hiding something i thought to myself,"so were you from origionally?," ask keeping the conversation casual,Blade looks up to me as if saying what i thought about Joel and his hiding, but i will give him space and time untill we wants to be spoken to about that as its early days.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:06 pm

"Texas, right outside of Austin. I could see the city from my room,"I told her. "Though when I was younger I lived in a smaller city." He wondered if there was anything left in his house, but he doubted that. "I have a brother... or had maybe, His name is Tommy. I have no idea of where he is now."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Stroking Blade i shake my head at what he said about his brother poor guy,"paper work? You? I couldnt imagine you in a suit," i said smiling my signature sarcastic smile and get up and look through the crack in the board "rains stopped," i announce looking back to his brown eyes, i always did have a thing for brown eyes...wait were did that come from? i questioned myself looking away to see sparty sniff at the door and whine "what is it? ," i ask the dog bending down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:46 pm

"Well I didn't wear siuts," I told her, "I was in more comfortable clothes." A little laugh left my lungs as she smiled sarcastically. Something about her tugged at my mind... I tried to ignore it but I still had that smile in my mind. "That's good," I said when she confirmed about the now clear sky. When Sparticus started to sniff the door, I became alert and aware of what there might be and I went over to Alice. Looking up at Alice the dog sniffed the door and then whined. Something out there was really good or really bad. "Sparticus, guard," I told the dog. Perking up his ears he stood next to me and Alice, ready to defend us both.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Blade comes bounding up and stands next to sparty he too sniffs the door and whines then he too stands in a guarding position, i pull out my blades from behind my back "there not growling but i dont know..," i whisper pressing an ear to the door.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Going over to a window that right next to a door, I wonder waht is actually out there. I can't hear any zeds, or people out there. I have no idea pf what it is. "I don't see anything dangerous out there," I said to her. "Why don't we let the dogs figure out what all of this is," I asked her, "They'll be able to handle themselves, and we can follow them."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"Blade go ahead " i say opening the door slightly and peer through, it was sunrise as i looked around not seeing anything sparty followed blade up to the lake splashing was coming from the lake but it wasnt the dogs, i look over to Joel who was right beside me watching the dogs and the non visable splashing yet you could hear it, i take afew steps towards the lake holdimg my light blades tighter.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Seeing Blade and Sparty run out to the lake, I could hear a noise outside. It was a splashing sound, which made me wander what in the world it was. Not many things make that much noise in water other. "What the h*ll is it?" I murmured quietly. The machete at my side was soon in my hand, and I walked forward towards the lake. I couldn't see what was there yet.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:05 am

Alice Abernathy//
At that second every one was on edge then all of a sudden Blade snached something out of the water it was a huge fish and Sparty snached another one and dropped it Joels feet and Blade came along proudly and stuck his nose on my hand joel and i look at eachother and burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:28 pm

For a long time, I laughed at the sight of the dogs and the fish. For so long I had been so stressed over this world. I wanted to survive though I only had my brother left, well that was if he left the city safely. "Well now there is something to eat," I said with smile. Picking up the fish that seemed to be a bass from the gills, I asked Alice "You hungry at at all?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"why not," i reply stroking Blade he rolls over and i stroke his belly then he jumps up so fast he makes me and Joel jump, Blade licks my cheek and i smile at him and laugh at how playfull he was being "you big puppy," i tease him kissing his head i notice Joel was looking at me but ... Diffenetly than he usally does or,was he lost in thought again? I cast a side ways glance his way and raise an eyebrow at him picking up the other fish and hand it to him.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Looking over the lake, it was big and pretty. I was slightly surprised at the lack of Zeds here, but then again I wasn't. Most people didn't do things like that, everybody stayed in the city. Looking at Blade, who was now in a playful mode rather than a serious mode I got to see a side of Alice that I was wondering about, but didn't quite know was there. Looking for an extended amount of time, I looked forward and shook the thought off. The fish she gave me still had some fight in him, and the giant fish thrashed around a bit. "Thanks, now lets see what we can do with these two," I said walking into the house. With a somewhat smaller fish in his mouth Sparty happily followed us back.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Alice Abernathy//
I follow Joel into the kitchen and pull myself up onto the counter top and hand him three tins of tomatoe soup "these should go together nicely," i say picking up a knife from an open draw and passing it to him so he can gut the fish,a nother splash is heard as i look through a hole in the board to the kitchen window i see Blade running to the house with yet another fish he stands on his back legs and drops the fish at joels hands and nudges it with his nose to his open hand "how helpfull," i say smiling at my dog then he sat down from me in the floor followed by a tired looking Sparty,"well thats one way to get food," i say looking at the dogs and pour them some water into there bowl from were i sit on the counter then i look back at Joel.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:07 pm

"Nice," I said looking at the can of tomato soup," Those should work very well." Taking the knife from Alice I say thanks again and I gut the two fish on the table. They end up giving up four well sized fillets of fish. Looking down at Blade, who dropped a fish at my feet I pick it up and rub his head. "Thanks boy," I told Blade. Seeing her sit on the counter I gut the fish gven to me by Blade and look over to her and chuckled a little, "It is. Easiest way I've ever caught a fish."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"Blade you never told me you were so good at fishing," i laughed god i laugh too much i thought biting my bottom lip "yeah easy who ever needed a rod," i say to Joel waching him make our food my stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Looking at her, Alice's laugh was infectious as I followed in suit. She was beautiful, how her eyes contrasted with the dark brown hair. Looking down, slightly embarrassed by my own thoughts I finished filleting a and grabbed a pot and a pan from the counter. Pouring the tomato soup in the pot, I let it warm up while I cooked the fish. Looking around, I found some salt in the cabent next to the fridge. "Dinner should be ready soon," I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:54 am

Alice Abernathy//
"smells good," i say jumping down from the counter,i could tell he was a pretty decent cook just by the smell,god it smells good i thought glancind through the door to see if we had company but still nothing, "i thought it would be quiet here but this silent,not to be paranoid or anything," i said frowning, coming back into the house closing the front door and walking back into the kitchen,the dogs were asleep on the cool kitchen tiles as i came back in.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 pm

I nodded and cooked the fish while Alice walked around to close the door. Noting the silence she pointed out, I took a minute to listen. It was odd. The silence. Only the sizzling of the pan gave the place a sound. "That is a bit odd," I murmured. The fish cooked quickly, and I was soon plating up fish and tomato soup. "Here it is Alice," I told her, two plates in hand.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Alice Abernathy//
I take a plate from joel "thanks," just about to sit down when a moan came from the door before id even sat down,taking a desert eagle out of my belt i quickly jog the the front door to be greated by a zed i point my gun at its head "you wernt invited to dinner," i say presding the trigger and locking the door going back to my plate, joel looks at me not quite beleiving his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Well that was abrupt, I thought silently. It was slightly scary how she could flip the switch on how she was, from so kind to so... deadly. She was beginning to become quite interesting and alluring almost and this time I couldn't help staring at her. "You're pretty impressive," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Is he complementing me?!? I ask myself taken back by what he just said "uhh..thanks," i say pretty much speachless those eyes...
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:43 pm

"Sure," I said shrugging slightly. Looking at the food it was suddenly very appetizing to me. Starting to eat my food, I found it better than I thought it would be. For some spare tomatoes and fat bass, it was good. After he had a bite or two he looked over to Alice and said, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"Mmm its good," i reply trying to think of anything but those chocolate eyes of his god what is it with brown eyes i thought trying not to helplessly smile at my own thoughts i finish my fish off and put the plate in the sink and take a swig if my jack daniels that i found at the hotel taking joels empty plate i toss him the bottle so he can have some.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Finishing my food fairly quickly, Alice soon had my plate and put it in the sink. Before I knew it, a bottle of hard liquor was tossed at me. "Jack Dainels," I read the label, "a tough drink for a tough woman?" I said a slight smile on my face when I said it. Taking a swig myself, the stiff booze warmed the back of my throat. "Not bad," I said.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"actually i stole it but i agree with the tough part," i laugh cleaning off the plates and sitting back down but this time next to Joel.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:41 pm

I left out a small laugh when she replies to me. After Alice finished cleaning the dishes, I notice the cushions next to me dip down and I look over to see Alice sitting beside me. I try not to freeze in place, so I somewhat nervously start up a conversation. "Interesting day this was," I told her. Thoughts were running through my mind, and I tried to push them away.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"Yeah ill say,though i admire your attempt at small talk," i say directly smiling at those big brown eyes of his.....then relising i was almost staring into them i look at the sleeping dogs i the kitchen i take my phone out of my pocket it reads 3:00pm
I put it back and relax into the soft sofa surrounding me wow i was tired i relised.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:56 pm

A slight smile tugged at the edges of my lips. "I'm not much of a talker, really," I told Alice. Sitting back in the couch, I could tell that it was late and it had been a while since I slept. Looking at Sparty and Blade, the German Shepherd wolf mix was snuggled close to the doberman. They were cute together. Looking back at Alice, the cool blue of her eyes reminded him of the clear Texas skies. They were so beautiful, he wanted to tell her but that would just be awkward. They only knew each other for a day or two. Woudn't want to ruin that.

Last edited by Twisted_Lupa on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"you? Nah..," i shrug pretending i had no idea what he was talking about but letting it show as i couldnt help teasing him.
I closed my eyes
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Once she closed her eyes, I looked at the boards on the window. "Loose anybody close to you Alice?" I asked her randomly. I wanted to tell her about Julia and Sarah, but I didn't know how to introduce the topic. I guess this would help me open up... I had no darn idea. My Casanova skills were getting rusty.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Opening my eyes suprised at what he asked i replied "had no one to lose,my parents had split and left i have no idea were and my friends at work......," i trail off shaking my head,then i relise he might want to say somthing so i ajust myself and hug my legs close to me looking at him,waiting this was it i could tell the thing he didnt want to tell me before....
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:21 pm

I blinked a moment, thinking about what to say. Until it all cam tumbling out. "I lost a few people," I said, "I had a daughter before this... and a wife." I was caught up in silence, as if something was stuck in my throat and I couldn't speak. "Sarah, she would have been 16 this fall. And Julia," a sad laugh escaped my lips, "my hippie..." I suddenly found myself unable to speak. There weren't any tears, just silence and a black pit in my heart. It hurt so much. Why?
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"Owhh i ...i had no idea im so im so sorry Joel," i say looking into his eyes deeply and not caring about how much my heart beat sped up when i did, suddenly he looked so lost like he was just his expression was so blank and pale i found myself puttting my arms around him and pulling him in close i didnt even care if he wanted a hug i was giving him one wich was quiet rare coming from me, he really dud look just empty like there was no life in him at all, i hugged him closer to me i felt a little drip on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:41 pm

As I felt her thin, yet strong arms around me, I returned the hug. I tried not to bear hug Alice, squeeze the life out of her, but I did put my head down in the space between her head and her neck. Feeling a small tear drip down to her shoulder, I then pulled away. "Sorry Alice, I'm not usually like this," I told her. Looking away I could still tell that her eyes were boring into me, as if she could already see my true colors.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"joel its...," thud thud moan at the door i get up and kick it down im so p****d and put a buttet in its head out of each of my eagles, then another zed runs at me i drive my boot into its stomach and kick its head to the sida with an almighty snap of the neck and it was dead along with the other one "its getting worse here better bet moving," i say to Joel who has gone back into basa** mode with pistol in hand as i turn around.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Getting up at the moan at the door, I let the sadness fall off and I see that it is time to go. With my stern exterior back and built up, I have my revolver in hand and I am ready to kill some zombies. Sighting up some Zeds that had walked slowly behind Alice, I shoot the three of them all in the head. I nod and say, "Let's go." Looking at the dogs they got up as well, and were both alert. Walking over to the car, there are some more Zeds around and they fall easily in a mess of blood and brain matter. Getting in the driver's seat, I started the SUV and opened the passenger door, and closed my own.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Alice Abernathy//
I grab my bag and jump in my car shooting on the way doors lock and we drive off "sure you drive," i say out of breth with a little chuckle i hand Joel the JD bottle again and take it back when he hands it me i have a quick mouth full and shove it back into my bag and put it in the back "we should go to a new area the towns getting to crowded to stay somewere just down the road," i say placing my hand on his on the steering wheel "nothings going to happen to you I promise cause it will have to come through me first," i promise him sounding serious i ment what i said i wasnt about to lose him not now and i didnt plan to later on either.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:09 pm

I nod when she says that we need to get out of town. The population of this town would end up coming after us, and that wouldn't end well in the house on the lake. For a moment I'm thinking of were to go and what to do, but that's when I feel the warmpth of Alice's hand on mine. Her assurance was heartwarming, and I could feel the void in me fade slightly. "And I'll do the same for you Alice. You have my back, I'll have yours," I say glancing over to her. There is a kind smile on my face, one reserved for my family. But I doesn't feel like that with Alice. I like her, and I would want to spend the rest of the time I might have with this great friend.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"That i do and i understand about what happend to you and just know that im here for you," i say warmly taking my hand off his i notice a zed in the road i open my window and grab one of my shotguns and blow its head clean off,keeping hold of my gun incase there was more i planned to shoot every one of the da***d things i see.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:40 pm

I nodded at her focused on driving. There were a few zeds on the road, and I did my best to miss them. Wouldn't want to damage the car. Seeing Alice lean out the window and take pot shots at the dead, I wondered how many there would be. Though I didn't worry about her, she was d**n good at shooting, and there was no way we wouldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next