Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Alice Abernathy//
As the zombies pretty much vanished as we got further away i lay back in my seat i was tired "you mind if i have a power nap?," i ask with a small smile and look across at Joel "you can have one after if you want i wont kill you in your sleep," i laugh sarcasticly at my own words "i do trust you,well enough not to wreck my car anyway" i note still smiling at at him and those brown eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 Temp_310

I laughed slightly when she said that. She was dangerous enough to do so, like a lioness. They looked pretty enough from a distance, but they could tear your face if they wanted to. Patting her leg affectionately I said, "Go ahead and go to sleep Alice. You don't have to worry about nothin'." Looking back at the road he focused on driving, glancing at her every now and then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Alice Abernathy//
And in that minute i fell asleep,i woke up an hour later or so my phone said i sat up and streched we were still on the road i noticed but where were we? "hey,i feel better for that did i miss anything?," i greeted the man again and asked looking back to see the dogs asleep in the back.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:47 pm

While Alice dozed off, I wondered how I could start a new life. Well how was simple enough to answer the real question was if I could start a new life. I had a feeling that my brother had found a place to live. Tommy was always the resourceful one, able to come up with a plan on a dime. A small sigh filled the car, and I listened to Alice's quiet breathing. Hearing her stir, and then seeing her wake up, I looked back at the road again. There were few zombies here, maybe two or so every other mile. "It's been relatively clear while you were out," I say to her, "Nothin' much other than the stray Zed."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Glad to hear the latest on the zed population i ask "So where we headed?," not familar with the surroundings it was early afternoon there were a few trees around the side walks and the odd blacked out house but nothing rung a bell,hearing a yawn behind me i lokk at the dogs just starting to wake up,i check my guns are loaded.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:41 pm

I shrugged a bit. I knew roughly were we were going, but I could still get lost. "Well are outside of a city I think. Athens, Georgia. The way we are going there shouldn't be any cities in the next hundred or so miles." I can hear the yawns of the dogs behind us, and I knew that they would be itching to walk a little. Maybe Alice wanted to stop too. But where would they go. Unless there was a lone house, maybe a farm out there then they would have to pray for a field and a lack of Zeds. "I was thinking of heading northwest. Most people lived out on the coasts, so there may be a lack of Zeds toward the center of the country," I shrugged and wondered where else we could go.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"good thinking," i say noticing a house a long way down a field well it looks more like a farm i decide then Joel looks at the farmhouse to through my window.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Stopping by the farm house that Alice spotted, it would work for now. Seeing that the area was clear of any and all zeds, I parked the car and got out of the SUV. "This should do for now, though we may have to move sooner or later," I say to her. Sparticus and Blade jump from the back and start to investigate their new home for a day or two. "This reminds me of home somewhat," I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"yeah homely it should set us up for a few days i wonder is anyines home," i say tspping on the door no answer but its unlocked i step inside,it was dimly lit but i found myself in a living room i could see a sofa facing a decent sized tv i walk slowly along seeing a head lay back on the sofa,anyone would have got up by now to see who was in their house,i raise an eagle and move in frount of the person, i slap a hand to my mouth and all but almost drop my gun a huge bullet hole was in his forehead and he wasnt even a zombie still he was out cold and the homely feeling had vanished "Joel!!," i shout backing away from the sight i could now smell the blood.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:47 pm

I took in the sights before I could hear the voice of Alice. The edge in her voice put him on edge, and he turned on a dime back to the house. "Alice?!" I stormed into the house, my boots landing with hard thumps on the floor. I couldn't think that something had caught Alice off gaurd, but I was mistaken this time. Seeing Alice look away at the dead body, he wasn't a zombie, simply a dead human being. Though that was the worst part wasn't it? A shame that people ended their lives in such a way. "Alice, Alice it's ok," I say trying to comfort the woman. Walking up to her I put my muscled arms around her, giving a gentle hug to her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"oh joel im ok it just shocked me,but i dont see how it was suiside theres no guns around," i lean into him slightly then pull away taking afew steps forward to the door.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:19 pm

"Maybe somebody already looted the place," I said. Though I was unsure about that thought. There was a high possibility that someone else could be here, or he could have died by the hand of somebody else. "I'm going to clear the house," I told her walking to the upper floors of the house. Having the 9mm in my hand, I walked around the house to see if there was anybody else here. It was a family house, but the family here was either dead or gone. Though he thought it was the latter, he was proven wrong when he found a woman and a girl. Mother and daughter. They had similar bullet wounds, but these weren't suicidal deaths. "Oh God..," I murmured as the rest of the house was clear. Coming back downstairs, I Looked over at Alice and said, "No Zeds. Though there are two more bodies upstairs. Mother and daughter, killed by I'm guessing the father and husband..." I holster my gun again and sigh. What a world this was.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"oh h*ll," i say quietly now stood against the wall next to the front door sighting i look at the dogs now sat both sides of me "lets just get outta here we cant stay now," i start walking back to my car "ill drive you look beat," i say catchung the keys i let thrme digs in and get in myself taking a deep breath once we were all in the car i shook my head looking back at the house i wanted to forget.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:44 pm

I nodded silently and said, "Let's go." My walk was staggered and I was now tired, not only physically, but emotionally. I knew that it was better to go than to stay. When she offers to drive this time I toss her the keys. Alice caught them and we both piled into the car. The dogs were here, and we were here. Everything was good and set, at least for now it was. I scoffed and shook my head, closing my eyes and catching a nap while I could. "Alice would you mind waking me up in an hour or two?" I ask her one eye watching her, and the other being closed.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"sure, sweet dreams," i tease turning on the engine i turn off and continue up the road we were headed to before,the sky was clearing up as i drove on
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:38 pm

I smiled slightly and closed my eyes, letting the fog of sleep cloud over me.

Joel's Dream
ย  ย The sky was dark and cloudy, and rain begged to fall on that late fall day. Joel stood on the roof of a flat building, he could see all that laid before him. A city, who knew where it was, but it was a city. It was simply gray, nothing was there and there was nothing left. All that the man felt was emptiness, just like the city. Empty and lifeless. And there was nothing to do.

Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Driving up the rocky track to our now known destination i weave my way through trees and boulders and plough into the darket part of the forest surrounding area it had been 3 hours,the bumpy ground made joel stir and by the looks of things starting to wake he had slept like a logs till not the dogs were lay down but awake as we arrived in the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Feeling the SUV roll over the rocky terrain of mountainous land, I blinked and opened my eyes. The sky was clear and the sun shined brightly. "Whoa," I said seeing the great landscape around us. "How long has it been since I was out?" I asked her. It looked like were north of Georgia... Tennessee was it? Yeah, I think so.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"just past knoxville,you were out for around 3 hours but you looked like you needed it,this is Great Smoky Mountains and that should be home," i say explain pointing to a hole in a small mountain just fit to call a cave abit infront of us.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:28 pm

I grumble slightly about only sleeping for an hour or so, but the extra time was well needed. Looking at the cave, I furrow my brows in slight confusion. "A cave?" I asked her. "Well that's a first, " I laughed a little, "even for me." It would have to do for now, and wouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"yeah i dont exacly stay in caves alot either but i noticed a stream futher down not too far away actually but there were no zeds insight on the roads so i think we should take our chances," i get out and let the dogs out, getting my bag and locking the car i make my way across to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:10 pm

I shrug at the idea, maybe it would work. But it could also be a choke point if things became dangerous enough. Getting out of the car with my things, the dogs run around, investigating our new home for the time being. Walking into the cave with Alice, its fairly sized. Its not completely dark, a small hole almost at the top lets in a bit of light, but other than that it looks like a set made for displaying Neanderthals in a museum.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:54 am

Alice Abernathy//
"well it will do for now i guess," i say looking around the cave it was pretty light,not that sofy to sleep on but we could always sleep in the car i thought looking up to the sky,slightly sunny but you couldnt feel the warmth a thin layer os frost covered the grass it crunched under my boots as i steped out of the cave to find the dogs, a flurry of birds shot into the sky crows they seemed to be "were getting low on supplys we should go hunting," picking up my sniper and slinging it on my shoulder Blade comes trotting back from were the crows flew off, a question came to mind where is Sparty? I thought suddenly looking around to see no sight of the dog.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Looking back at the wilderness that surrounded them, I wondered what day it was. The days had worn on and it had been a while since I thought about it. Why was it I considered the days? I considered them for the seasons. This would be how we survived, how we lived. It was necessary for us. "Sure. I'm going to already guess you know the basics. Field dressing, and where to aim?" I told her. Depending on what was out there, we could get a hide, some meat, and stuff that would last us a long time. Following Alice, there was something lacking. Sparticus? I wondered about the dog and noticed that I could hear something at the back of the cave. Walking towards the sound, I had my machete in hand. The first thing I could identify was the scratching at the back of the cave. "What is it girl?" I said petting the fur on her back down. She looked at me, and continued to dig. I could see that there was something ivory in at the back of the cave, bone? Once Sparticus dug enough, I could tell that it was an animal bone. Deer probably. Along with the bone, there was a the skull of the deer, and a couple of other things.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"yeah i got it i..," stopping as joel called Sparty i turned and followed curiously the sound of digging "what dud she find?," i ask crouching beside joel.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:56 pm

"Just a few bones and a skull," I said picking the femur and the top half of the skull up, "just a deer. No people to worry about here." I wondered what else we might find here, people or animal. "So," I said standing up, "that hunting you wanted to do? I'm up for it whenever you are." Thinking back on it, it had been a long time since I had gone hunting. The last time I did so was when I was with Tommy. He said it would be cool, though he had to have thrown up at least twice when skinning the 6 point buck that we were lucky to get.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"oh ok well,now should be good its late afternoon lets go," i say taking my sniper off my shoulder and walking past afew trees into a small woodland area sprinkled with tiny flowers i bend down picking one "forgetmenots," i say a small smile on my face these flowers reminded me of my grandmother who passed away 8 years back,she loved them and so did i.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:53 pm

I nod and follow her. Letting Sparticus wander around, she wouldn't go far. As we strolled through the woods, the patch of flowers that we walked through made Alice stop and bend down to pick one. I could tell that there was a memory tied to these, but I didn't want to ask about her past. Maybe I would do something for her with these. Thanks to my wife, I had learned how to weave plants and things like that. "I didn't know you were a flowers kinda girl," I said a smile tugging at my lips.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"These are special though,you never asked," i teased puting down the flower and leaning on an old fallen tree i notice a couple of baby rabbits playing in a patch of the small flowers i smile they were so small probably 6 weeks old no older they were cute as they bounded around after eachother before dissapeering into a bush i laughed alittle at there playfullness they were such snowy white fluffy little things,then i caught sight of a deer afew trees away,i got down and looked through my scope and shot it in the temple a perfect hit,"dinner is served,and it record timing," i say looking at joel who was lay on his stomach beside me.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:06 pm

As we went through this little forest, there were a couple of bunnies that Alice saw. Again he saw the interesting side of Alice. Not the killer, but the woman. Although he had a wife and a daughter, the way a woman reacted certain things like bunnies and flowers was still alien to him. That was amplified even so in the case of Alice. Once she was done watching the bunnies, she was on her belly and bringing down dinner. "Not bad Allice, not bad at all," I grunted. The deer would be big enough for a while. Walking over to the downed animal, I took out my machete and started to skin the animal from the belly up. "Have you ever gone hunting before?" I asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:16 am

Alice Abernathy//
"sure,me and a few friends from work sometimes went something different you know," i told him rolling over in the flowers meadow
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:15 pm

"Oh, that's different," I said. Turning back to the deer, I removed the stomach, lungs, and other organs filled with digested grass and plant material. It was a nasty process, and I had to be careful to not to puncture them and taint the meat we had. Setting them off to the side, what was left was the meat, liver, and the hide. "There," I said hands bloodied, "all we need to do is cook it and there's dinner." Looking over to Alice, I could see that she was in the field of flowers, the forgetmenots. She was pretty in that light, in that patch of color. Going back to quarter the carcass, making it easier to carry, I looked back at her momentarily. "What are we gonna do with all of this?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:42 am

"cook it," i replied smiling and chuckled abit,giving him a proper answer i say "iv got an idea though its more of an expiriment," sniffing the little blue flowers i was lay in i stand up and look at the remains "hmmm,we'll have to bury it," then looking at Joel who was covered in blood he looked like he'd been in a masecre.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 pm

I grunt at her comment to cook it, thinking of something to say for another day. "Yeah, zombies can be one problem, but there are still animals out here," I tell her. Wondering about her expiriment, it could have been anything. Honestly, I'm not the best at cooking, and I never did cook deer before, so I hoped that Alice would do better than I would. There was still the other half of the deer there, I might have to make another trip back to get it.... and then I'd have to clean my clothes afterwards. Man there's a ton to do.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"oh stop moaning will you,you'l live," i chuckle again grabing a chunck of meat and walking back to the cave droping the meat infront on the cave and walk upto a near by tree yanking a branch iff it and stabbing it into the ground followed by a few more then i make circle of small branches and afew bigger ones and place the meat on a rack above the circle of branches while doing this i say "alright ill cook tonight," walking over to my bag i pour a cap of JD onto the branches and spill some over the carcass above then unlock the car.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:14 pm

"Who said I was moaning?" I said a slight smile on my face while following Alice back to camp. Setting down what I had, I watched Alice set up the food for tonight. For once I was confused, wondering what on this green earth was going on. When she poured the whiskey over the branches and carcass I almost protested, but she would know what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Alice Abernathy//
I grabbed my car lighter and shover a stick inti it waiting for it to catch fire a song poped into my head "light em up up up light em up up up light em up up up im on fire," i sang in my head seeing the stick had a small flame on it i put the lighter back and locked the car and saw Joel was starting to question just what on earth it was that i was doing "i know what your thinking and i think i know what im doing," i had to admit this was a first as a threw the burning stin onto the circle it light up nicely "and there you were doubgting me," i treased watching the logs catch fire and heat up the meat it smelled good,the dogs came to see what the smell was and sat down near the fire "heat and food in one it might even beat that fish stew you did," i said bending down and rubbing my hands together to capture some heat from the flames,"oh ehh if you want to clean up the streams to the left just past those trees," i say holding my nose in a sarcastic way wich made him laugh, Blade put a paw on his nose too i rubbed his soft head "learned from the best," i said proudly to my dog.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:01 pm

"Not bad," I said as things came together. It was better than I expected, and very crafty. Once that was done, I got up and looked at the fire thinking. "If we find the right braches, we could put that on a spit, and roast it," I think out loud. When she comment's at the messiness of my clothes and skin I grunt, and laugh slightly seeing as I am the only one covered in blood. "Well then, I'll be back," I told her walking over to the stream she pointed out. It was a small walk away, and it was fairly sized.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Taking Joels idea i snap two more long branches off and stake them into the ground and put a longer and thicker one on top then moving the meat rack i place it on top so its sqewerd on the branch leaving Joel to sort his self out i look up at the evning sky it was a darker blue as night startrd to fall two butterflys seemed to mimmic eachothers movements dancing in the sky they were lilac id never seen any like them they were interesting, birds sang little songs from all around it seemed at peace here i was glad we had thought it, "i wonder how long we'll be here," i say looking down at Blade who was lay next to Sparty with his head resting on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Sitting by the large stream, I take off my messy clothes leaving only my jeans. Cleaning off my hands and arms as I was nearly elbow deep in deer earlier I could see my reflection in the water. The face that stared back was solemn, and dark. All that I had seen was starting to make my brows crease, and the lines around my eyes deepen. The blood washed off my hands and arms, and I dipped my shirt in the cold water and it was washed quickly was well. Using the plaid, I wiped off some of the blood on my jeans and they were cleaned shortly as well. Once I was cleaned off, I walked back to over were Alice and the food was. The dogs sat lazily by Alice, and to my suggestion, she used a spit to cook the deer. "Not, bad," I said. There was a light breeze that made me shiver, though a shirt would have kept m warm, I didn't have mine on considering it was still damp.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"Yes well your idea," i turn to him seeing him shirtless i turn back to the roast well he was fit id give him that much i thought to myselfbiting my lip almost laughing at my own thoughts god i really had to stop smiling and laughing though it was impossible being around joel and our crazy dogs ah well, just then the two bunnies burst through a small shurb chasing eachother and back into the meadow wich made me jump and the dogs look up, not really knowing what to say "nice weather here beter than that storm at the lake," i point out turning the branch with the meat on it then i notice Joel shiver wich made me shiver just looking at him "come over here fires still goin u'll be warm soon enough," i add moving over and sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Setting my shirt on a rock, I sighed content to be in this safe haven. I could see the look on Alice's face. A smile and the slight hint of laughter was the only thing that made me want to laugh. Then impact that I had on her was so sudden and so great it seemed. God did I want to laugh as well, but I just kept my content expression on my face. Sitting down close by her and the fire, I say, "Was that an invitation or command miss head of security?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"whatever you wanted it to be mr. Construction sight guy," poking the fire with a stick to keep it goin i check the meat wich wasnt far off done, bats now join the night sky making high pitched sqeaks in the air,a side smile on my face now
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:44 pm

I laugh slightly, looking at Alice who is staring at the sky. It was so very interesting how the wildlife here flourished while people died. Looking into the blazing fire, that stirs when Alice pokes it, it has warmed me up like she said. Though fire does that, I'm not dumb to know know that. Getting up to check the meat it seemed to be ready. The smell of the whiskey that was poured over it would add some interesting flavoring, and Alice was right. It would beat my improvised fish stew.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"not that im bragging but this smells so nice," grabbing the sides if the stick i place it on another two that arnt above a fire so it can cool down "now all we need is marshmallows," i say looking into the fire "maybe a hot chocolate," it did seem to drop cold now i could feel it too it shouldnt take long for the venicen to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 pm

"Yeah, though maybe we could could go scavenging for supplies," I said sitting back down on the grass, "It's not like we will find everything we need roaming the meadow." I laugh slightly and wonder if my shirt is dry yet. If we do scavenge some things I hope there are clothes, I might need some more stuff later on. If it's getting this cold now and it isn't even the winter time who knows how much colder it could get.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:16 am

Alice Abernathy//
"Knoxville seemed quiet passing through we should try there i still have a decent amount of ammo,"
Wondering how many zeds were in the area,i checked the meat to find it was cool enough now i passed Joel a peice on a bone and got some for my self,the wiskey coating gave it the exoticness it needed then the tender meat was really tasty,i pull off some chunks for the dogs while eating my piece.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:38 pm

"Thanks," I said taking the venison. It was delicious, probably the best thing that I had in weeks. The whiskey was a good addition, though I hoped that there would be more in Knoxville if it wasn't infested with zombies. "I have to say this is better than the fish stew," I complimented her cooking. After a couple of bites I thought about the city that we were relatively close to. "I feel confident enough going to Knoxville, so we can do that in the morning," I said. Ammo for me wasn't necessarily a problem considering I could MacGuyver my way out of most situations. Though still. It was good to have.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Alice Abernathy//
I hope hes right i thought "yeah lets just hope its not so packed,it didnt really look like it seemed quiet," and when he commented on my cooking i answered "thanks it does taste good," finishing off my meat i pass Blade my left over bone and huged my legs to me,it was getting colder funny it only seemed like summer a week ago now its like winter already,my leather jacket made noises and i moved to get warmer.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:15 pm

I shrugged. "Where there were people there will be zeds. Sadly." Sparticus sat right next to me, begging to have my left overs. Once I was done, I gave Sparty my bone and she happily munched on it just as blade did. Seeing that my shirt was now decently dry, yet cold I put it on. Better than nothin'. "Time passes too quickly nowadays," I said seeing that Alice was cold as well, I scouted over towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next