Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Alice Abernathy//
A cold wind lifted the air and wiped around us all "yeah,worst case secnario we'l have to stay in the car actually that would probably be warmer and softer," looking back at the gaping angry looking mouth in the bottom of the mountain i wished the cold wind would blow over i shivered slightly,the dogs sermed disturbed by it aswell.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 Temp_310
I nodded, the cave would have to be furnished or something like that. There would have to be things there. Being blown by the fierce wind, Sparticus looked up at me and whined. "Maybe we should stay in the car," I said thinking about this wind and the weather, "If the dogs don't like it.... well they say animals have a sixth sense." The biting wind got through my shirt and I shivered slightly as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"alright lets get in the car," i decide pouring a splash of water over the fire so it didnt spread and grabed my bag and unlocked the car setteling in the drivers seat i lay it back,it was almost a bed,the dogs were asleep in seconds jumping into the boot over the back seats once we were in i locked the doors again to be safe and turned the key for the heaters just enough to warm the car so we didnt kill the battary.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:50 pm

I get up, and follow Alice to the car were it was warmer and not as windy. Once I closed the door, I looked back to see that both the dogs were situated and sleeping in the back and Alice was sitting comfortably as well. With a lazy sigh, I sit back and look out the window. Its quiet and serene, the land reminded me of a greener Texas.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"where did you say your brother was living?," i ask as a idea sprung to my mind i look over to Joel not wanting to upset him i hoped it wasnt a wrong thing to ask,it made me feel abit edgey.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:25 pm

I looked over at Alice, furrowing my brow in thought. Why did she want to get to my brother? Tommy got around but there wasn't much I didn't know about. He was the younger one after all. "Well he was up in Jackson City Wyoming last time I got in touch with him," I said, "he should still be there." My mind wandered a little bit as I thought of Tommy.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Alice Abernathy//
A smile crossed my face "how would you like to try and find him? Right after we have been to Knoxville,Jacksons not that far away," i suggest wondering if his brother had made it through this nightmare so far.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:41 pm

I thought about it for a bit. The terms me and Tommy were on were shaky, but I knew he wouldn't mind. At least I hoped that was the case. "Sure," I say, "Why not." Looking at the car ceiling I wondered about Alice. She said that there wasn't much to her, and she didn't have a lot of people to look after or have in relation but I still wandered about it.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"Hmmm theres got to be more people out there some where but looking back at that farm house i dont know," i shudder at the thought of that house nevervwanting to think about it again i think back to life before all of this but then again that pretty much sucked for me too all i had was my work friends,my family all fell out with eachother and moved as far away as they could get frim eath other,then there was the case of bad relation ships,i shake my head "oh boy what a life," i mutter slightly louder than i ment to wich made Joel look at me and me wish i hadnt said that.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:42 pm

I was pulled out of my own thoughts by Alice. Feeling my jaw set, I want to ask her what she means but I stay silent. Women are complicated creatures, and I wouldn't want to ruin the partnership I have with Alice. "Life becomes complicated when such drastic things happen. People don't know what to do sometimes," I said in regards to the farm house, "but there are others who can keep their head and figure out what to do." I snorted and said in a quieter tone, "I know I did."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"oh i didnt mean....," i fell silent not wanting to make things worse i turn to the window slightly and close my eyes,if only all of this was a bad dream i thought feeling peeved not that i needed a reason to,i needed to think more before i phrased what i wanted to say around Joel i didnt want to hurt him but if he expected to get out of this some how he needs to work with me,i stay faced to the window trying to sleep as i didnt know what to say or want to say anything anymore it just seemed to make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:43 am

I sighed seeing as how my own words didn't help much really. I just made this conversation worse. She had turned to her window, but I was still looking up at the roof of the car. I didn't want to turn this whole thing inside out, so I just closed my eyes, hoping that I could go to sleep and make things right in the morning.

Last edited by Twisted_Lupa on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Alice Abernathy//
I must have fell asleep last night by some miracle after all cause it was morning though it was still abit dark i pulled my phone out my pocket it read 6:08.
I streached and looked out my window it was frosty outside a layer covered the green grass turning it pale green,i look into the back to see both dogs awake but piled on eachother sleepily,i decided to have some breakfast reaching into my bag i got a can of fruit and cut around the top with my multitool and had some it was quite pleasant i drank the fruit juices too and shoved my multitool in my inside pocket of my jacket,then i turned the key and put some music on to drownd out the silence but only quietly as i didnt want to disturb Joel though he would probably wake up soon,i look in my rear veiw mirror to put my eye liner on and heard Joel start to wake,the air smelled of sweet fruit as the dubstep/techno hummed on the stereo.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Waking up turned towards the window, I could see the frost that had frozen the ground. Letting out a sigh, my breath fogged up the window slightly. I groaned and turned on my other side, the thrumming electronic music was like an annoying fly in my ear. I preferred country honestly, this stuff would be what Sarah would listen to. Seeing the slightly blurred Alice in front of me, the smell of sweetness wafted from her. Fruit? Canned if it is... Rubbing the sleep outta my eyes, I finally woke up though the thought of sleeping was nice, I didn't have that luxury anymore. Not many people did honestly. Running hands through my now lengthening hair- I wonder when I'll be able to trim it, I'm not one for long hair- I sat forward. Glancing at Alice, I said with the rough bass of my voice, "Morning already huh? What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Hearing Joels question i answer "eh quarter past six " glancing at my phone and shoving it back down in my jeans,i finish my make-up and put it back in my bag i grab a brush and go through my hair quickly and put the brush back,streching again i felt my back crack afew times "we should get goin soon," i think of Knoxville,what could lie ahead for us next? I questioned silently in my thoughts shrugin slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4