Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting-

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Saphira//
"i know of a dragon king but he was killed long ago this is new to me," i say confused sitting down on the cool floor and staring at nothing in peticular in thought.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:42 am

//Valderin
Finding nothing new in his books, the horse walked over to Saphira and stood by her. "Maybe we should go topside," he told her, "see what's up there." Tail swishing in thought, Valderin wondered what they would find how they would deal with this new danger.

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
"I can scout it out," Shepherd offered to her friend. A wry smile crossed her lips as she said, "It can be just like old times. I'll scout for ya." Before Valderin could object, she started out to the tunnel and was back on the surface.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Zeddicus//
Fallung asleep in the cave i found of bordom i wake and fly across what seems to be a forest to see the werecat i had seen earlier i remained invisable and took cover behund a huge boulder,well i say huge it inly civered half of me,i watched the puny cat with interest and waited to see what she was doing,apparently nothing that interesting,when i was in invisable form you couldnt even see my shadow,i wanted no one so see me for i had planned far ahead.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:27 pm

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
There was fear that ran through her. Though she knew how to hide the fear. Going back to her den she passed a cave. There was a weird feeling that made her skin crawl. Mumbling about the past war, and other things she kept on going wondering about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Saphira//
"i wonder if sheps seen anything," i pace up and down now feeling disturbed by the news it confused me so much,i shook my head trying to find a link somewere.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:42 pm

//Valderin
The horse shrugged and said, "She'll probably get her gear first, and then check from the tree tops." He remembered all to well how the war was, preparing, thinking, everything but sleeping. "Don't worry Saphira," I said nosing her cheek.

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
Getting back in her den, the werecat changed form to her human like stance. Strapping on a jawbone knife she had and having some other useful things. Once geared up, she left making sure to conceal her home and went to scout out the horizon. A dragon wasn't easy to hide.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Saphira//
When i felt his soft nose on my cheek i nosed him back nearly knocking him off his feet by accident i couldnt help but let out a little laugh and helped to steady him,he looked so helpless like this it was cute.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:25 pm

//Valderin
Nearly falling over from his own mate's nuzzle, Valderin stumbled slightly. Being helped up by Saphira, he smiled sheepishly. "I sometimes forget how different we can be," Valderin said.

Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:22 am

Saphira//
"yes ,but were the same inside," i smile down at him "i think we should go and investigate too i dont like this," now frowning i listern,the rain pattered gently and a small rumble of thunder can be heard now,i wondered where to stay for the night or at least it would be night now as i hadnt been out of Valderin's home for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:31 pm

//Valderin
Val smiled slightly and nodded. "Let's go then." Tsaniya, like all scouts was probably taking her time and she didn't want to leave anything that she could miss, he thought. Starting toward the water entrance/exit I jumped in and turned into a hippocampus, turning my back legs into a tail and having gills on my neck.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Saphira//
As Valderin transforms and dives into the water i follow,the water was abit colder than last time but we were soon out of it and i walked back onto the river bank shaking the water off of me, wich way did shep go? I thought looking around i saw some footprints that just about matchrd up to sheps at the other side of the cave top leading off into dome trees.
Back to top Go down
KatTehWolf

KatTehWolf

nickname : Kat
Exp Points : 14

PostSubject: .: My characters :. Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:36 am

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 A-teenage-girl-hairstyle

Username:
Luvkitty
Character Name:
Tiffany
Species:
Werewolf
Description:
Tiffany or Tiffy is tall teenage girl with to-the-shoulder brown hair that curls at the end. Her eyes are green-hazel. Her her wolf form that doesn't stand, which she usally is in, she is a beautiful creamy-white wolf with stunning blue eyes. In her standing form of a wolf (you know, when she's in the moonlight) she is the same white with the blue eyes and she now has deadly daggers.
Powers: Nope .3.
Personality: wip
History: wip
Notes: wip
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

nickname : Ty (tie)
Exp Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:08 am

SOMEONE GIVE ME A SUMMARY O-O PLEASE :3
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Catrainth//"PAH!!," i spat laughing "girl?, i could take you out with one finger," i say curling my claws and glancing at them a small smile on my face,still relaxed not one bit tense.
/Tsaniya (Shepherd) Slipping out of Tyrant's grip once the werewolf got his attention, Shepherd looked at the creature curiously. She was odd, and mysterious, where in the world did she come from?There was something the werecat didn't like about this new person for some reason. "What do you want?" she asked her seeing that she was here for some reason.
Catrainth//"your land is in danger," i say looking and sounding seriously at the werecats question,i remain in position.
/Tsaniya (Shepherd) "What do you mean?" she asked the werewolf, "The war is far off to the north, nothing would come this far. There is nothing for the Kings here." I narrowed my green eyes and turned into my feral form, the giant cat stared at the new creature.
Catrainth//"nothing that you know of probably,an old dragon king come to claim all dragons mabe even the mists for himself,you probably havnt heard of him and the war he caused,hundereds of thousands fell to him back then and now hes back," its a greater threat than the northen war.
//Tsaniya (Shepherd) She narrowed her eyes at the werewolf, and said, "Dragon king? What do you mean dragon king?" She hhad no idea of how there was a Dragon king still living, as many had lived and died in the Northern War. But the deaths of thousands wasn't new to him, as there were so many who died in and out of the Northern War. She sighed, a paw on her nose thinking about this. How is it possible, she thought.
Catrainth//"yes,we thought he was dead till we heard he was sighted near the mountains in our world,we went to an elder dragon and she confirmed it to be true and she also said he can only be fully killed if the stone in his chest it broken," i explain narrowing my eyes at her in return,still carefree leaning against the rough bark on the tree trunk i wasnt worried if they planned to attak me as i knew how it would end for them.
//Tsaniya (Shepherd) She silently cursed at the dragon race for the creation of this tormented king. Of all the creatures it was this one that would make her life so difficult. The big cat's ears flicked back in annoyance about how this were was. She had so many questions but she only asked one. "Why aren't you doing anything about it then? Since you seem to be the only person who knows."
Catrainth//Raising a furry eyebrow at the cat "oh yeah like i could do that on my own hes like twice the size or your advarage dragon,i cant do it alone besides this is your land not mine im only here for one reason," i say feeling abit angry and a longing to see my long lost friend wich id held in for so many lonley years i decided to lock that draw of my life for now and concentrate on finding her.
//Tsaniya (Shepherd) She huffed at the werewolf and said, "Then go away. Go do what you need to do and leave." The hair on her back stood up and her claws were leaving deep marks in the ground. She stood up and walked away, finding the bolt hole that would lead to Valderin's hideout. He needed to know about this if he didn't already.
Catrainth//"alright no need to get all prissy," i say not really meaning to annoy the cat i turn back to the goodlooking werewolf "she always like that?," i ask the wolf in a calm tone standing up now.
/Tsaniya (Shepherd) "I'll see you later then," Shep told Tyrant, walking to a bolt hole and jumping in. Once inside, she made her way back to were Valderin and Saphira were. Hopefully they wouldn't be at an odd time when she went to them.

Sorry a summary would take to long to explain :S
Thats what happend
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:46 am

Tyrant//
watch shep go into the hole, he decided to go back home. he was on his way back then he heard the river and stopped for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:03 am

Catrainth//
"hey wait up! I didnt mean to give you a wrong impression,sorry if i did," i follow the wolf with a soft expression i was abit emotional at the moment i had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:34 pm

stopping and looking back "it's ok, its pretty late so yea... i am going back home" he replied
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Catrainth//
"ohh o....ok i guess il see you around then,maybe," walking off wondering where to shelter for the night i find an abandoned hole pretty big too,i get into the borough and settle down it was cosy,i heard bugs chirruping like a lullaby as i fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5