Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

nickname : Ty (tie)
Exp Points : 139

Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 am

"Spirit halt" he whispered smelling a scent near by "i smell thunder pack... and i have smelt it before"
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:02 pm

As the sun set silently, I could hear voices on the wind. It could have been spirits of our forebears, but I could tell that they were living wolves. I grimaced slightly, showing deadly teeth yet I stayed silent, who knew it was. It could have been anybody Fire pack even.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Spirit

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Spirit//
Being wary that we were close now i nodded "its fine just keep walking were bound to smell them as were almost there," i say starting to walk again feeling confident as we enter Thunder pack territory and i spot the alpha female,abit smaller than myself but she seemed angry so i kept calm to show there was no pressure on her to snap as i didnt give her a reason to and neither did Ty he looked calm.but still stern as i casted a side ways glance at him
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Looking around could see Dark pack, the alpha and one of her hunters. (I think I tripped over him... But anyway.) Although Dark Pack's alpha female was a bit bigger than me, I didn't feel intimidated. Both of us were alphas, and that I respected even though she was from Dark Pack, to me as wolves alone we were both formidable leaders. Letting my angry frown fade to a dead pan expression, I walked forward to the two of them. "Don't be surprised you got this far into my territory," I said, not mentioning the death of the Rex, "but we welcome you to Thunder Pack."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:12 am

Spirit//
Looking into the eyes of the alpha closely "we mean you no harm although we will defend ourselfs if nessacary,we heard howls and there no ordinary ones i am sorry for your loss but might i ask,who has fallen?," i look around noticing the other alpha was nowhere in sight,it was strange that the alpha female was alone.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:44 am

It was true, a alpha out alone? He turned around to see if anyone was nearby and scented the air, Nothing and then turned to face the lone alpha and bowed her for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:37 am

I kept my stance tall, confident even though to tell these two out of pack member wasn't the usual thing to do. I made me uncomfortable and nervous, the feelings crept up me like the vines of the forest. "Rex, our beloved hunter and my confidant has fallen to the cowardice of poison. He has been murdered," I said. I could see in the confusion in the other wolf's eyes as to why I was alone. Not even flanked by any other wolf, for they were all mourning the death of Rex. "I am here to think, and patrol the boarder for wolves that might see what all happened here," I told them both.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:51 am

Spirit//
Diping my head in slightly "we may not have been close but im deeply sorry,"
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:20 pm

"We all are," I said seeing her respect for our fallen pack member. I looked up at the stars and the shining moon, thinking for a minute before looking back at the wolves. "I do remember that he talked to you before coming here," I said to the other alpha. I didn't suspect her for the poisoning of Rex, but I wanted to get to the matter of the pups. We had a lack of wolves in the pack and a lack of males. I hated to put it before Rex, but he would want Thunder Pack to continue on and live for another day.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 pm

standing by and listening to the alphas talk about pack matters, it was right both packs needed pups badly but lets not forget firepack was better off without us.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:07 pm

Spirit//
"yrs he did but im afraid we do not have pups to offer as we are in hard times ourselfs,as for Rex we will look for the murdered together you are in no state to be on your own in this,we will find out who it was and they will pay you have my word on that," i look at the stars too wondering that the ansestors thought of this it was not natural and my pack would help where we could.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:52 pm

~Thunder Pack~ Faelonis Fulminata(Me)
"Oh," I said, seeing that it was good to have them help in the murder of Rex, but they didn't have much help to give pup wise. Nevertheless, it was helpful to have them assist us. "Thank you for your assistance, though our scouters are apt in their skills we are happy to have your help," I bowed slightly. With a gentle breeze blowing, I look back and say, "My wolves may need me, and they need an alpha. You can join me if you please, no harm will befall you. At least by my command."

~Fire Pack~ Nikalo Fyronis
He was successful in his mission, though it brought bitter memories. His daughter, Faelonis was the current alpha female of Thunder Pack. To hear her howl first made him cringe slightly as he ran back to Fire Pack territory.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:29 am

Spirit//
I was about to answer Faelonis when the crunsh of fallen leaves aweakened my sharp ears i glanced behind Fea just past a bush but no one was there just a leaf floating in the air,i narrow my eyes not feeling convinced and turned back to them "well alright though we'l be getting back soon," i decide stepping fowards her to follow,looking back at Ty to make sure he was following,holding my gaze at him for abit longer than required signaling that someone had been spying on us,casting another glance at where i had heard the noise then back at him so he understood and continued to follow the alpha feeling more wary and staying sharper.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:47 am

he turned back and look at the alpha as she signaled me everything, I sniffed the air for any scents and i knew that light scent very well, it was like burnt smell then a looked behind the thunder pack wolf . "don't mind me for a moment" and i padded up to that spot and smelled it carefully 'someone was here' i explained.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:16 am

Spirit//
"i know,but the question is why?,if it was the howls that brought them here they would have asked you what was wrong not run off," i point out stopping to look at Ty.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:27 am

he nodded and scented the areas nearby and found a paw mark in little mud.
Back to top Go down
alpha.

alpha.

nickname : whatever you'd like to call me. c:
Exp Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:08 pm

I agree to the rules, terms, and conditions and join this multi-pack friendly RP as a member of Thunderpack in peace.
Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 13929591188k4gn-350x525
My Fursona
Name;; Apollo.

Personality;; Apollo is usually kind and caring, and will without a doubt
sacrifice his life for the ones he loves. When upset, he is usually very quiet,
but when he is content, his usual mood, he is social and very kind.

Pack;; Thunderpack.

Rank;; ?
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

nickname : Mano
Exp Points : 213

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:33 am

alpha. wrote:
I agree to the rules, terms, and conditions and join this multi-pack friendly RP as a member of Thunderpack in peace.
Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 13929591188k4gn-350x525
My Fursona
Name;; Apollo.

Personality;; Apollo is usually kind and caring, and will without a doubt
sacrifice his life for the ones he loves. When upset, he is usually very quiet,
but when he is content, his usual mood, he is social and very kind.

Pack;; Thunderpack.

Rank;; ?

accepted you may begin role playing~
Back to top Go down
http://manocat.deviantart.com/
Manocat

Manocat

nickname : Mano
Exp Points : 213

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:44 am

"I agree to the rules terms and condition and join this multi-pack friendly rp as a member of Darkpack in peace"

User:Manocat
Name: Caren
Reference Pic:
Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 Grey-wolf
Personality: depending on the mood; when happy she can be extremely dumb and silly or kind and nice or if not, feeling low or quite, She is not very social.
Pack: DarkPack
Back to top Go down
http://manocat.deviantart.com/
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:11 am

-Rejoining Role play-
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:19 pm

-Same here, nice to be back guys =3-
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:44 pm

-re joining three :3 its so good your back lupa !-
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:19 am

Its good to be back, I'm excited. =3
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:11 pm

me too :p
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
alpha.

alpha.

nickname : whatever you'd like to call me. c:
Exp Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:42 pm

[ Yay c: Thank you! ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mating season back up plan +13 yrs -OPEN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3