Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Virus rumours  Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Virus rumours  Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Virus rumours

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

Virus rumours  Empty
PostSubject: Virus rumours Virus rumours  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:34 pm

So lately they has been a rumour that WN has a malicious threats or the site contains viruses
I'm here to clearly state wolf nova is 100% safe
safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
Link above is from google and they clearly say wolf nova is white listed and containing no malicious threats !
Virus rumours  Image11
That is a screen shot of the page 
However wolf nova is black listed on norton Internet security !(they just keep blocking sites for no reason :mad: ) 
I don't recommend you norton protection it's never really been my cup of tea ...
But if norton blacklists us we cant do anything Whimper 

google has identified that we are safe
Not only google but. Many others have identified that wolf nova contains 0% threats
For more info on wolf nova being identified as safe go here : sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/wolfnovarpg.forumur.net/forum
Thank you 
~WN TEAM
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net

Virus rumours

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-