Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yes
Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_vote_lcap50%Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_vote_lcap50%Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 am

We believe this might be a glitch if not then no work need to be done
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
coolmind

coolmind

Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am

TEST IGNORE THIS POST (())
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

PostSubject: Re: Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Hey cool speaking of pictures can we have a choice of choose file as well at http that would be sooo much of a help for everyone please?
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

PostSubject: Re: Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Twisted_lupa has asked me contact her for my response ;)
Ps that feature is available in forums on the top of the writing box there are some features like bold italic couloir change
Over there on right his is a picture with a floppy disc on it click that upload ur pictures and it gives u an embedable code for the forums
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Ok great!
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 pm

I dont see bold,ittalic,etc theres just the caption box?
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

PostSubject: Re: Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:58 am

Open the site in desktop mode if you on a mobile
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Dont see it oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? Do u have any problem with uploading images and embedding images in the forum? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1