Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
I'm new. I think Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
I'm new. I think Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

I'm new. I think

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Yuiopopcorn

Yuiopopcorn

nickname : Yuio
Exp Points : 35

I'm new. I think Empty
PostSubject: I'm new. I think I'm new. I think I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Actually I am new... foold u al huehuehue

But seriously I am new. *Inserts unfunny your mom or twss joke* Well my name is yuiopopcorn. My fursona? Would you care? iunno her name is Ocean and she literally gives me cancer every single time she opens her mouth and says something stupid.

http:/ /s1151.photo bucket .com/user/yuiopopcorn/media/FeralOceanWolficonCANCER_zpsc709f0a1.png.html (Remove spaces)

And Also she is not a wolf but *who cares* (she is a blue hybrid skunk-cat-deer THING). And this icon staring me down is way too adorable Evil Laugh And the other day I tried being a better Canadian and put maple syrup on stuff.... I got type 2 diabetes and my pancreas failed *thank you based god*

EDIT: It's telling me I can't post links so heuhuehue I got around the system (It's a funny picture IMO)
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

I'm new. I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I think I'm new. I think I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm

hello there! if you want to enter your furson go to your profile option from the top pages and go to fursona and fill in your fursona for every one to view !
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
Yuiopopcorn

Yuiopopcorn

nickname : Yuio
Exp Points : 35

I'm new. I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I think I'm new. I think I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi there :D
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

I'm new. I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I think I'm new. I think I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:33 pm

hello!
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
Sponsored content

I'm new. I think Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I think I'm new. I think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new. I think

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduction-