Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Element Tribes (Wolves) Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Element Tribes (Wolves) Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Element Tribes (Wolves)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Manocat

Manocat

nickname : Mano
Exp Points : 213

Element Tribes (Wolves) Empty
PostSubject: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:58 am

All forum rules apply

Element Tribe

The Element Wolves are wolves based on powers of the basic elements e.g water, fire and ice.

Basic Goal Of RP:
Survival of a Element Tribe as they encounter other tribes.

TO JOIN FILL IN THE FORM:

Code:
Wolf Name:
Wolf Ref Picture (must be elemental): (or description)
Element: (you can not have over 6 elements)
Powers:
Back Story (optional):
Other: (crushes and other stuff)
Reasons to join RP:

You can only have the limit of keeping 4 wolfs to RP with
Note: people can have the same elements as others.

RP SUMMARY:
* Its spring time and all life out in the woods
* some wolves meet up but some are not so friendly and start a fight the lake
* others join in
* The fight is over and everyone goes their on way

Players Joined RP:
Username--------Role play character(s)
Manocat123----Kuirras (demon ice wolf)
Tyrant00-----tyrant, lezera (Death & fear wolf, multi and shadow wolf)
coolmind199---rex(wolf of steel)
blade125------neon(fire wolf)
Twisted_Lupa-----ezani, terror (water wolf, earth and electric wolf)
traccy123------Gem (weather wolf)

Last edited by Manocat123 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://manocat.deviantart.com/
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:01 am

Wolf Name:Kuirras
Wolf Ref Picture:

Element Tribes (Wolves) Wolf-1
Element: Ice, Demon
Powers: Frost breath, Harden fur for defense, Turn into a snowball, frost beam (other gets frozen for 30 seconds)
Back Story (optional): All I can remember is cold and darkness
Other: Non
Reasons to join RP: I just want to

Last edited by Manocat123 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

nickname : Ty (tie)
Exp Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:12 am

Wolf Name: Tyrant
Wolf Ref Picture (must be elemental):

Element Tribes (Wolves) Wolf_of_death_by_blackcodrin-d1ddydl

Element: (you can not have over 6 elements) Fear and Death
Powers: If someone looks into my eyes they get stunned for a while, I can disapear into the shadows, I have dark side which is uncontrollable so dont make me angry.
Back Story (optional): Born from the depths of a grave yard to rise and spread fear
Other: Has a brother which is lost.
Reasons to join RP: ...
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:43 am

Wolf Name:rex
Wolf Ref Picture (must be elemental): Element Tribes (Wolves) Tribal1
Element: steel
power: WOLF OF STEEL :lol!: (super strength ,bare unlimited heat even lava and claws that are double sharp and made of steel )
Back Story (optional):na-
Other: his family died in a flood and is also known as the wise wolf
Reasons to join RP:fun ._.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
blade125

blade125

Exp Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:09 am

Wolf Name: neon
Element Tribes (Wolves) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN8bMi4hxeeY1mjyrZGj98QNRH_5mq23iiZsC9oBKVieTE_GtNYqOHp1hK
Element: fire
Powers: become full fire wolf (every thing is made of fire like skin fur eyes etc)and shoot fire balls from mouth
Back Story (optional): :afro: 
Other: none
Reasons to join RP: just like dat
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:20 am

(shall we start RPing?)
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Wolf Name: Ezani
Wolf Ref Picture (must be elemental)Element Tribes (Wolves) Bluewolf
Element: Water, and Shadow
Powers: Water is her defensive element she can control water, disappear into the water, and  can heal with water. Shadow is her offensive power, conjuring small shadow beings for a while and shadow orbs to throw or attack with.
Back Story: My mother, she was the nicest wolf I ever knew. My father on the other paw, he was odd. Sometimes loving but other times ruthless. My mother told me that was the shadow controlling him. A few days after I turned my first year, I went hunting by myself and I came back to find my mother dead by my father's actions. In a blind rage I killed him as well... I tend to not get attached to other wolves, sometimes I can be like my father randomly killing for no reason so I am a loner.
Other:  
Reasons to join RP: I like elemental stuff, and I wanted to RP more on Wolf Nova

Wolf Name: Terro
Wolf Ref Pic.:Element Tribes (Wolves) 1226764431981_f
Element: Earth and Lightning
Powers: Defensive power is earth, he can grow walls of earth, control plants, and he has natural camouflage. His offensive power is lightning, he can control lightning and cause random storm cells to pop up if he's angry enough.
Back Story: I am the abandoned son of a royal earth wolf and royal lighting wolf. My birth was not meant to be, but somehow I am able to live with these two powers in me. I can be wise as much was I am hot headed.
Other:
Reasons to join RP: Same as above

Last edited by Twisted_Lupa on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:04 pm

(I will start off)
Kuirras woke up. She her self in a cave... it was almost spring time and she was losing her powers...
The snow was melting bring life every where to her it was most likely death. She wound often hide in a cove and seal the entrance and keep the temperature below -40 that is when she felt most comfortable and did not feel the weakness. But this time spring came a bit early.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Sunshine and flower power! spat tyrant, walking in the forest, I rather skip spring & summer and its sunshine, the sun for his was a bit harsh he did like the stings.
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Kuirras peeked out of the cave. there was still some snow piles left "how bad can it be?" she walked out, it was nice and pleasant. she walked up the lake and looked into it, "deep..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Yawning, Ezani stretched out and shook off the water that regularly accumulated on her fur. A gentle breeze blew by, giving anybody a hint that spring was here albeit early. Walking out of the low brush she called a den, the water wolf did what she had done every day, swam in the lake. Taking a quick trot to the large body of water, Ezani strode in until she was shoulder deep. "Much better," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Kuirras looked on the other side of the lake, she has smile run across her face, She moved her paw forward to the water as it moved closer it froze, soon enough she was walking on water.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:17 pm

The plants grew thicker as he moved forward, UGH dead end again! He growled. lets finish this fast, he said. He touched his nose to the tree and a dark wave speard across it, the whole dense forest crumbled into his feet as ash. he gave a evil grin and moved on
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:19 pm

By time she was done freezing the whole lake she did some skating on it, nothing like good pass time "WHOO HOO!" she jumped high doing a 360 "LIKE A BOSS!"
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Hearing something close by, she could see a wolf doing a 360. "Not bad," Ezani murmured. Swimming over closer to the wolf she wondered if this wolf was like her, a water elemental. But upon closer inspection, Ezani could see that this would was an ice wolf. "Hello," she said cheerfully, mostly due to her own body being submerged in the thing she loved the most.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:25 pm

He read water near by, Final i can get out of this maze, he just started walking in that ditection and everything was crumbling down and soon a clear way, he smell the air, he scented a females near by, He got a bit angry.
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:27 pm

"oh HELLO!" she moved closer, then she realized she was a water wolf and she could freeze her to death, and stopped. "hehe..." she took a pause "i suggest not to get to close cuz i am a ice wolf" and she bowed.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:29 pm

(I hate being the only boy -.-)
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:32 pm

((I'll make another male. Its ok Tyrant allears ))

"I can see that," Ezani said, keeping her distance. "What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:33 pm

He looked around, then sniffed it again, he smelt ice, frozen ponds in spring? he said. He slided of the slop and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:34 pm

"Oh little o me? i am kuirras" (yes... i love names with 'K') and not knowing what to do and bowed again, because she never got talk to other wolves alot cuz was mostly sealed up in a cave away from the weather.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:35 pm

(yes please :3 that reminds i will make one later on too)
Back to top Go down
traccy123

traccy123

nickname : trace
Exp Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Wolf Name: gem
Element Tribes (Wolves) Wolf-1-1
not my picture
Element: (you can not have over 6 elements) weather allears
Powers: can make storm, tornados, when blows creats massive winds, can make it rain, a sunny day, can make lighting fall on people etc
Back Story (optional): just had nice family but they died, basically it was a stormy night and my family had elements powers too but i controled weather, i tried to stop the storm but i was too young and didnt know how to control it so well and they stood an the tip of a cliff but there was a fallen tree in between us and i was so young i couldn't jump over it, while struggled to stom the storm they had fallen off.
Other: (crushes and other stuff) none
Reasons to join RP: thought it would be fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:40 pm

Wolf Name: Lazera

Element Tribes (Wolves) Dark_Flame_by_Kazera_Emberhowl
Element: Multiplying self and darkness
Powers: I can make copies of my self, make dark energy powers (beams,blasts balls [u get the point here])
Back Story (optional): non
Other: non
Reasons to join RP: i am tyrant ;3
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:43 pm

tyrant walked up to the water and looked down upon it. he was fishes swimming in it, Too Bad he said and touched the water, all fishes in 5 meters started sinking down, gave evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:47 pm

"Oh I am Ezani, nice to meet you Kuirras," Ezani said. "Weathers nice," she said trying to find something to talk about. "But if you're an ice wolf I bet it isn't," she said thinking for a moment. Something felt wrong suddenly, feeling the water become dark and full of death. Looking around she could see a dark wolf messing with her lake. "Hey!" she barked, sending a wave of water crashing down on the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:48 pm

(yay new wolves!)
"hear that? by the way i did not get your name" she stepped closer, she sat down and listened.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Tyrant growled and snarled, I WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU as he jumped at her, suddenly he realized that he was not much of a swimmer. and crahed into the water.
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:53 pm

She laughed. "What a loser!" and padded up to the corner and looked down into the water "where did he go?"
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:55 pm

"I am Ezani, a water and shadow wolf," she said. "I'm going to have to deal with this wolf for a moment" she said before swimming over to the shore. The death of me? I'd like to see you try, she thought angrily.

((New wolf. Meet Terro.
Wolf Name: Terro
Wolf Ref Pic.:Element Tribes (Wolves) 1226764431981_f
Element: Earth and Lightning
Powers: Defensive power is earth, he can grow walls of earth, control plants, and he has natural camouflage. His offensive power is lightning, he can control lightning and cause random storm cells to pop up if he's angry enough.
Back Story: I am the abandoned son of a royal earth wolf and royal lighting wolf. My birth was not meant to be, but somehow I am able to live with these two powers in me. I can be wise as much was I am hot headed.
Other:
Reasons to join RP: Same as previous wolf))
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:55 pm

kicking his legs and trying to get out but he sinked deeper, then he realized I am death wolf death can't kill him! He just let his body lose and sinked deeper.
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:00 pm

getting worried "whoa WHERE HE GO??!?!?" and trying to see in the water, she moved closer and the water froze blocking her sight "Dang these powers!", she felt something weird in the water "Ezani something is wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:00 pm

.:Ezani:.
Swimming under the arrogant wolf she saved his life and brought him to the surface. Pulling any water out of his lungs Ezani said, "That was foolish dealing with a water wolf on her own turf."

.:Terro:.
Walking in the spring light was pleasant, the warmth and the new life. Hearing something odd, Terro trotted towards a lake to see three wolves there. Two blue wolves and a darker colored one. "What's going on?" he thought blending in with the forest he lived in.
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 pm

(( you guys started without me i dont even know what happening:cry: ))
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 pm

about now ever life in 10 meters was dead, he felt him self rise, he opened his eyes and he was on the shore. He gasped for air.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 pm

((Oh noes! Well there isn't much going on now. Most everyone's at the lake. ))
Back to top Go down
Manocat

Manocat

(GTG)
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:06 pm

He saw the water wolf and their was flash of angry, Look into my eyes... and he gazed into her blue eyes, (please be stunned now :3)
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Meanwhile lereza was playing around with a dead rabbit playing catch with his him selfs.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 pm

//Ezani
Looking into the yellow eyes of the wolf she just saved, Ezani felt as if she were frozen. "What did you...," she whimpered.

//Terro
Terro felt uneasy, and decided to see what was going on. Walking silently up the the wolves he said, "Is everything alright here?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:13 pm

The arrival of the new wolf alramed his, BACK OFF he growled and attackled him with his skull.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:15 pm

lereza saw some birds fly of into sky and all him(s) just haulted, Whats that? they all questioned them self(s). soon one of the lezera(s) closed his eyes and look a deep breath and opened all the other where gone and walked in the direction of the birds flying off.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:18 pm

"Ow!" Terro yelped. "Son of a gun! What in the world, You crazy wolf." Terro backed away slightly and bared his teeth angrily. Sparks started to form on his pelt, the tell tale sign of electricity building up.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:24 pm

*tyrant
holding his ground he stepped back terror was way bigger then him.

*lezera
He saw three wolves one on the ground and one big one and one smaller he knew he was in trouble he made 6 copies of him self and charged to battle "stand back!" and they all started pinning down the bigger one The original lezera turned towards tyrant "I will take care of this"

*tyrant
"I dont need your help" and turned away, he padded up the miserable water wolf and unleashed his claws and set them on her neck "I told you I will be the death of of you" he gave a grin, pushing his claws into her throat.
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:32 pm

can i just have summary of whats going on so i can join
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:34 pm

umm ya sure we are having a fight at the lake terror and Ezani (good) Vs tyrant and lezera (bad)
and kuirras is on GTG
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:36 pm

//Ezina
  Thank goodness she woke up when she did, lest she would be dead. Feeling claws on her throat, Ezina threw another wave of water on the dark wolf and slipped from under his paws. "You shouldn't have done that. Especially when I just saved YOUR life," she barked angrily. Conjuring a few balls of shadow she threw them at the dark wolf knocking him back.

//Terro
  "Let go of me," he said feeling the weight of many wolves on his back. Charging up the electricity that built up on his fur he shocked the wolves that held him down and shook them off. "I don't want to hurt you!" he barked.

(( Ok so my female wolf, Ezina has been attacked by Tyrant and she just woke up from being stunned by his powers. Curiously, Terro my male wolf tried to figure out what was going on and got attacked as well. We are at the lake currently. I hope that helps some))
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:43 pm

*tyrant
"oh you did?..." sounding as meek as a child and gave big laugh "Do i look like i care?" he clawwed the ground "water maybe your domain but i am the master of fear and death... and i know your fears.."
(btw can tell your fears X3 in mid of fear black mailing XD)

*lereza
Original lereza "HOLD HIM DOWN BOYS!" he made another 4 copies of him self about now he felt very weak, he had only mastered 10. his copies surrounded terror they made a shadow rind around him slowing his movement speed.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:54 pm

//Terro
"Seriously, I don't know why you are doing this," he said angrily snapping one of Lereza's copies in half and throwing another a little ways away. He was getting tired now, the lightning shock drained a bit of his energy and the shadow ring wasn't helping. Using some of what was left, Terro formed a dome of earth and plants around Lereza hoping that would help.
//Ezina
"Fear and death," she murmured thinking about it for a while. Ezina shrugged and threw more shadow balls at her opponent, trying to do her best to fight. She looked over to Terro, wondering about him for a moment until she continued her assault.
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:12 pm

rex:
goes flying in to the battle field and says 'and you didn't invite me'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Element Tribes (Wolves) Element Tribes (Wolves) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Element Tribes (Wolves)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next