Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Critter Chat Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Critter Chat Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Critter Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:27 am

This is a place were you can talk about animals. Animals you like, pets you have, or interesting animal news that you happen to come across.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:43 am

I hatched chicks week ago :allears: 
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am

Here are my pets.

1. Ciara the cat (specific breed unknown)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Lexi the dog (mixed German shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Pointer, and Husky)

Aw that's cool. I love birds, how was the hatching of the chicks?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

nickname : Ty (tie)
Exp Points : 139

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:22 pm

:| I HAVE A PET CAT named TED :)
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Ted. That's a cute name for a cat. Little Ted. =3.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Twisted_Lupa wrote:

Here are my pets.

1. Ciara the cat (specific breed unknown)

2. Lexi the dog (mixed German shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Pointer, and Husky)

I like the sound of them especially the dog i love all dogs i cant see the pictutes not sure y?
I have a dog named pippa she is a jack russel,yorkshire terrier kearn,shes 10 yo now i got her for my 4th bday.
I have a horse called brave heart (brave for short) her 2 and a half yo and hes a cob standing at 14.3hh but he will grow bigger.
I have 2 black kittens boys called inki and my kitten midnight (moke for short).
I have 4 fish 2 are mollies and i have a neon tetra and a black yellow and silver striped angel fish with a red eye and a white eye,slightly weird hes called general fin,the mollies are marble (girl) and lacey (boy) but we didnt know at the time lol and the lil neon is kwalzki like off the penguins of madagascar we did have all 4 but other 3 died,iv owned african grey conga parrots in the past oh and lupa i forgot to say about joe the crow lol we rescues a crow with a broken wing and we cept him till it healed but he got ill and died poor fella R.I.P joe the crow.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Spirit wrote:

I like the sound of them especially the dog i love all dogs i cant see the pictutes not sure y?
I have a dog named pippa she is a jack russel,yorkshire terrier kearn,shes 10 yo now i got her for my 4th bday.
I have a horse called brave heart (brave for short) her 2 and a half yo and hes a cob standing at 14.3hh but he will grow bigger.
I have 2 black kittens boys called inki and my kitten midnight (moke for short).
I have 4 fish 2 are mollies and i have a neon tetra and a black yellow and silver striped angel fish with a red eye and a white eye,slightly weird hes called general fin,the mollies are marble (girl) and lacey (boy) but we didnt know at the time lol and the lil neon is kwalzki like off the penguins of madagascar we did have all 4 but other 3 died,iv owned african grey conga parrots in the past oh and lupa i forgot to say about joe the crow lol we rescues a crow with a broken wing and we cept him till it healed but he got ill and died poor fella R.I.P joe the crow.[/quote]
That's a lot of pets.
Aw a crow. Joe the Crow. That's an awesome name, poor Joe.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:01 am

Thanx lupa i know Joe the crow lol :)
Back to top Go down
Kashima Reiko

Kashima Reiko

Exp Points : 32

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 pm

XD my best friend has a evil cat named spook [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://everlastingprincess.deviantart.com/
Spirit

Spirit

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Thats cool i got 3 guinea pigs today! See them as my avatar and let me know wich is ur fave my guinea pig is Ace,the guy we got them off said he had never seen one like him,hes the one with red eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Critter Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critter Chat Critter Chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Critter Chat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1