Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
coolmind (admin) pro rp course for oct 3 2013 test Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
coolmind (admin) pro rp course for oct 3 2013 test Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

coolmind (admin) pro rp course for oct 3 2013 test

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

coolmind (admin) pro rp course for oct 3 2013 test Empty
PostSubject: coolmind (admin) pro rp course for oct 3 2013 test coolmind (admin) pro rp course for oct 3 2013 test I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:05 am

hello people i am hosting a course service!
my course will help you alot :allears:  ! i will give my best to make sure you gain all the knowledge to pass this very important test!

course packages
1)week course- VALID
2)crash course- a 7  day crash course give you the study of a 15 day course in 1 week- VALID
3)15 day course -VALID(ONLY TODAY)

TO APPLY PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC AND FILL THE FORM BELOW
Code:

NAME:
REASONS FOR DOING THIS COURSE:
YOUR CURRENT EXPERIENCE IN RP-ING (ATE YOUR SELF OUT OF 10:
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net

coolmind (admin) pro rp course for oct 3 2013 test

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1