Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:59 pm

WARNING
This role play contains gore,mild language ***** very contained though, and is not for the fainthearted

The Apocalypse has started.
"The white house has just announced over 20% of the world has been infected with the Z virus."
Reports are coming in from around the globe of a massive spread of this terrible infection that attacks the brain and nervous system, quickly disabling the victim and effectively re-animating the body of the inflicted. Moments ago we herd from Dr. Stewet Dean who has treated the infected and stated they show deterioration of the bone and muscles, a graying of the skin , lack of fine motor ability described as a drunken walk, and inability to speak."
Dr.Dean goes on to explain the virus effects primitive areas of the brain and acts as a parasite which re-wires the nervous system of the host to take over functions of the body.
Infected become aggressive and attempt to bite, scratch or injure and pass on the virus.
"This just in the govener Gates has declared a state of emergency, and the national guard have to come in and keep peace in the streets and enforce a mandatory curfew of 9pm,"

Fight you'r way through this nightmare if you got what it takes, it's a kill or be killed situation.

No more than 3 characters per player.
No killing of others players without premission from them, but if were talking zombies ;)
Large/medium dogs only

Character Sheet to Join:
{{ Items with * next to them MUST be filled out}}
*Character Name:
*Appearance:
*Weaponry/Special Skills:
*Items/inventory:
*Personality:
History:
Other:

Dog character sheet
*Dog name:
*Breed:
*Apperance:
Other:

Credits
Thanx again Twisted_Lupa, ;)

Last edited by Spirit on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:20 pm

*Character Name:Alice Abernathy
*Appearance http://www.mcmbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Milla-Jovovich-in-Resident-Evil-Afterlife.jpg http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130517221835/powerlisting/images/f/fa/Alice_REA.jpg
http://toydirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Hot-toys-resident-evil-afterlife-alice-figure-teaser.jpg wears low black jeans and leather boots with strappy,short or long sleeved diferent coloured tops and leather,denim jackets and gun belts with loaded colt revolver gun dual,shotgun dual on back,long blades on back or ocassionaly her suit shown.
*Weaponry/Special Skills: Alice has been trained profesionally with guns and combat,she can fire anything you can put a name to and knows her way around blades,she can drive most vechicles you have never ever head of.
*Items/inventory: rucksac,water,tined food,asperin,pocket knife,suit.
*Personality:smart,skilled,stubborn,strong willed,hard,loyal,devoted,friendly but dont push it she has a mean streak when it comes to smart a$$e$,she would die doing the right thing,fast,sarcastic,serious.
History:Alice used to work for umbrella a company wich sold electronics, medical supplys and fireweaponry she worked as a gaurd there but they shut down a while back no one knows why.
Other:she has survival skills and dosnt liked to be messed with.

*Dog name:Blade
*Breed:Dobermann
*Apperance http://images04.olx.com.ph/ui/7/60/56/1286715983_127675456_2-Male-Imported-Doberman-for-Studd-Manila-1286715983.jpg
Other: Blade has lived with Alice for 5 years he is a trained guard dog and is very obidient, follows Alice everywhere, hes not so keen on new people but he will obay and comand from Alice.

Last edited by Spirit on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:54 pm

*Character Name: Joel Daniels
*Appearance:See here He loves to wear plaid, so he will usually wear a flannel button up with a tank top underneath. He also wears jeans and sturdy waterproof boots.
*Weaponry/Special Skills: He is better in stealth than up front combat, working his way around things other than plowing right through them. He is an expert in crafting nearly everything, and is a scavenger.
*Items/inventory: Machete, revolver, hunting rifle, energy bars, three medium sized cans of peaches, half filled water bottle, smoke bombs(2), fragmenting bombs(5) and a large pack to put all of this stuff.
*Personality: Joel is a get s**t done kind of guy. He is cold and ruthless when it comes to surviving, this due to people close to him (his wife and his daughter) dying due to the Z Virus. People rarely are able to get under his skin, but he doesn't tolerate stupidity well.
History: He doesn't really talk about his past, it'll take a stubborn person to pry him open.
Other: He may be an average Joe turned killer, but he's been able to live this far.

Dog name: Sparticus
*Breed: Wolf-German Shepherd Mix
*Apperance: See Here
Other:

Last edited by Twisted_Lupa on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:57 am

(accepted! Awesome character lupa)

Last edited by Spirit on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:11 am

(oh yeah ppl YOU CAN'T BE ZOMBIES AND TRY TO KILL PPL ONCE YOUR GONE UR GONE, just so were clear on that)
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:10 am

i coolmind the admin have reviewed and seen this topic and ur permission is granted ;)
other admin please dont stop or mods lock this topic if u have any objections please report to me
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:01 am

(cool thanks coolmind :)
Lets start )

Last edited by Spirit on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Temp_310

It was a simple day. Like everyday, he woke up, fed Sparticus, at breakfast himself, and went to work with the dog clearing the area around the house he holed up in. Today though was errily quiet. Walking back to his house he could see that there were a few Zeds outside of his home. Crouching in the tall vegetation, he tossed a shrapnel bomb and heard it go off. There was only one left out of the few and he hacked it down with his machete. "D**med things," he spat.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Alice Abernathy//
After seeing the news flash on the tv a few days into zed fest, power goes off over to window peers out through a crack in curtains to see three roamers down from the hotel room where she has been staying taking a much needed break only to find an apocolypse on her hotel door step,no weapons yet alice lookes over to Blade he runs and sniffs at the door as if he read her mind "its now or never," he seems to echo back to her,making a snach for a rugsack she places a bottle of water,tined food some asperin and a tin of meat for Blade puts on her denim jacket over leather and unlocks door slowly, home was 40 miles away not far if you have a black range rover to hand wich was in the garage at home.
As much as she tried to drownd it out she could still hear screams from outside.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Joel never thought that he would have to use those bombs. He also didn't think that there would be any roamers outside of his house, but it was true. Gathering his things, he said goodbye to anything he didn't need and hello to the things that he did. Going into the garage, he threw in all of the stuff he would need and got his dog.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Opening the door and looking fast left to right she saw nothing and decided to knock on some doors she was pretty desperet for a weapon,three doors were infront of her 9,10 and 11 she decided to go for 11 tapping quietly on the door so not to draw any unessary attension to her self.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Getting in his jeep, Joel started to drive on the back roads, avoiding traffic at all cost. Good thing he had a hardy truck to get through this nonsense, or he would have fallen to the Zeds. Driving for hours, he found a decent house to rest in. Although the door was locked, he found a window that wasn't and usable. Parking the truck around the side, he got into the house and found a decent place to rest.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Alice Abernathy//
On answer at the room breaks handle with hand and enters still nothing no bodys home heading into a would be kitchen opens cupboards to find afew more tins of food and a roll of cash i take it as desparet times an all and walk into a living room with wooden furnishing i open an expencive looking cabinet to find a bottle of jack daniels and a pocket knife multi piece,heading back out or the room all is quiet so i head to the next room no anser brake handle and enter a living room furnished the more expencive i find an open safe with a black case inside, blade comes and sniffs it and i open it to find a desert eagle gold edition revolver dual eyes wide with amazment at my luck "you beautys," i wisper almost kissing the guns i head to the kitchen next a few more tins and a set of car keys to a jaguar id admired once before i stepped into the hotel before this mess, a loud scratching noise at the door woke me out of my deep thoughts and made me check my ammo to see it was full clips in my guns i looked over to Blade who had his eyes attached to the door, i reached my right hand for the broken handle and aimed with my left at what might be a zed or mabe more i took a step back as did Blade.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Sitting on a couch, Joel made sure to lock up any entrances a Zed could burst into before he napped for a while. It was only 4 or so hours when he could hear the moaning of a Zed outside. Although it had no idea Joel was there, the man was still slightly frightened by sound of them. It had only been a few days since the outbreak. It would take even longer for him to get used to it. Getting up he decided to move again, moving was all he could do and his body told him to.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Alice Abernathy//
A figure appeared infront of the door dribbleing crimson pools everywere and moaning loudly alice pulled the triggers and the zed was down on the cream carpet apparently a bullet or two in the head was satisfing , alice stepped over it and onto yhe stairs as the elivator was down and headed down cautiously, ground floor straight infront of her was two zeds crouching over something that used to be a someone backs facing alice Blade crept quietly to the cafe entrance there was an emergency exit through there alice followed him to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Before he got back in his old gray truck, Jole went through the house and ransacked the place. Surprisingly there was more there he thought there would be. In total there was another can of peaches, three sicssors he could cannibalize into shivs and maybe a spear for hunting, a ton of usable rags and tape, some pills, and even a bottle of brandy. It was a decent clean sweep, but it wouldn't hold him up for long. Getting in his truck with the German shepherd mix, the dog sat shotgun and he rode back out with him.

Last edited by Twisted_Lupa on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Looking from left to right alice found her self at the side of the hotel with one zed remaining were she had looked out of her window to the right she shot it in the head and continued left to the front where a very amazing car which she happend to have the keys to was sat http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2011/07/27/001109-wedding-race-fast-test-drive-jag-kudos-maserati-love-this.10-lg.jpg , pressing the unlock button and hearing a beep she opens a backdoor for blade and her rugsack closes and gets in the leather driving seat closes door and starts car locking all doors she starts the car to hear a nice loud perr and sets off to home, she just hoped there wasnt any visitors.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Although he ended up leaving, the Zeds were everywhere, a thick carpet of them blocking the road ahead. With Sparticus growling angrily, Joel turned around as quietly as he could and went back to the house he came from. Mumbling under his breath rather angrily, he returned to the house and cleared it of the few Zeds that made their way through with three shots of his revolver. Seeing the three crumpled bodies hit the ground, Joel fortified the door and then the windows, making sure that there wouldn't be any more intruders.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Alice Abernathy//
She drove up the road to her gates noticing afew dead zeds along the way she reached to enter the code for the gater and drove through,getting out she locks the jag pushing the keys into her pocket and unlockes the door and went inside happy to see her mansion still in one piece she locked up everything and fed blade, took a shower and changes into dark jeans and a black strappy top with blace laceup boots with leather jacket she then ran to her book shelf/ gun cabinet entered the code and put on her gun belt placing her colt dual into the holders along with the eagle dual and some full clips, she then went to the kitchen to pack her bag with tinns and bottled water and some clothes, she was headded to the local gumsmiths to stock up because she didnt plan to run out anytime soon locking the door behind her she entered the garage code got into her black range rover with blade locked it and set off to the streets gates locking behind her
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Waiting in the house he just raided moment's ago, Joel decided to go to the roof and scout out were the Zeds were. They seemed to occupy the road for some reason. He didn't know why, but maybe he could use it to his advantage. "How in the h*ll am I supposed to do this," he murmured, a slight drawl in his voice. Seeing a town sign in the distance, he could barely make it out. There was a town only 25 or so miles from him. Looking around, he wondered if he could back track from the road and then take an exit or to to make it there. Finding a decent route, he decided to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Alice Abernathy//
More zeds were around as she got closer to town, one was eating something as she drew one gun with her left hand and shot it in the back of the head "snack times over!," she told it as she carried on down the road, glancing at blade in the rear view mirror, water dropplets were starting to fall so she fliped the dial for the wipers, http://www.gotbroken.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Range-Rover-Autobiography-Black-2011-Front-Angle-Picture-588x441.jpg
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Drivng back down the road and then back on the main byway, taking a couple of exits he finally made his way into the fairly big town. Driving by the number of Zeds in town, he heard a gunshot. He wanted to keep to the alleyways, but there would be no way that his truck could get there. Hearing the gunshot as well Sparticus growled. "Easy boy," Joel comforted his dog. Flipping on the windshield wipers, he wanted to get through this town, but he had no idea where to start.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:20 am

Alice Abernathy//
Zeds allover the place when she pulled up she got out and climbed on the bonnet of the car then the roof and shooted all that moved unloading her clips she kicked one empty one right it the face of a zed just down from her blood splatters across her cheek then loaded snaping guns to the clips at her sides and finishing off she jumped onto the ground off the roof and let blade out then slinging her bag over shoulder she kept to the shadows of door ways she got to the gun store door, not open she got out her multi tool and picked the lock and entered leaving the lights off she used a tourch from one of the shelfs and found a sniper rifle slinging it on her free shoulder she picked up ammo and clips for her duals placing then onto her belt holders and in her bag, she found silentsers for her sniper and eagle duals screwing them on, no silentsers for her colts as they were custom made for her she hadnt got silentsers made for them yet, she heard a 4x4 engien but not hers blade let loose a low deep growl " alright," she whispered to him and creps up to the counter she hid behind it desert eagles in hands, blade followed and stayed behind her his coat spiked up ready for who ever was coming.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Seeing that there were a couple of zombies behind him, Joel opened the tiny window in the back and shot them down. There weren't a lot of them, and once he turned around he could see that there was a dozen or more bodies dead on the concrete. He sighed and grabbed his rifle, opening the door of the truck and getting out. There was somebody there, and he had no idea who it would be. Taking cover behind the black car he scoped out whoever would be there and could see a dog. Doberman, by the looks of it. Grimacing, he tried to find the owner of the beast, but whoever it was was well hidden.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Waiting it out all was quiet too quiet for my liking but i stuck to it the tension was so tight but i stayed in place whoever it was would have to come in, blade looked more on edge than ever.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:14 pm

"Let's go Sparty," Joel said as he walked forward into the building. Once Sparticus took point, Joel switched to his revolver. The brute next to him growled angrily. "Whoever's out there come out," Joel said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Hearing shouting blade growled menicengly deep but low pitched he didnt like the tone the male voice was using, "shhh," she wispered quietly to blade and stayed were i was i wasnt big on being told what to do especially by someone i didnt even know, i gripped my gold dual tighter.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:34 pm

The only response he got was a dog growling and a soft voice trying to comfort said dog. Nudging his dog lightly onwards, Sparticus loped around the corner and sniffed by every area trying to find whoever was out there. Joel grumbled to himself, wanting to loot this place and be on his way. But this person could be dangerous, who knows what they have in their sleeves. With Sparticus looking around the dog finally saw the people that was there. It was a woman, a bit younger than his master and another dog as well. Pulling back his lips to display the white fangs, Sparticus growled and barked a few times before stopping.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Alice Abernathy//
At that moment a head of a strange looking dog pocked its head around the door blade jumped ontop on the counter ears flat back spiked coat and teetth beared he growled even deeper and much louder than usal, Alice stood up and aimed a gun at the dig and at the door way wich a shadow of a man appeared she held her breath, this person might be dangerous by the looks of his dog he wasnt here for a coffee and a chat.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Dual weiding, he thought as the woman came out of cover, Not bad. "Sparticus come," Joel told his dog. With simplistic ease, the dog loped back to his side and bared his teeth at the other dog in the room. "I don't want to hurt you," Joel told the woman, "but that doesn't mean I won't defend myself." He had already looked around, and he could tell that this was a gun store. "Must've been stockin' up for supplies," he said, "decent shop here."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Lowering my duals i chuckle at the i dont want to hurt you bit "yeah right," i thought "i guess it is, who are you?," i ask him not letting my guard down but i stand next to blade and he looks at me with those "let me eat him already," eyes,the guy looked around the same age as herself she decided pretty big muscles, handy in a fight she considered but not jumping to conclusions on that last note.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 pm

The older man shorted at her yeah right and said, "The name's Joel. Yours would be?" He could see that her dog was formidable, just as good if not equal to Sparty. She was younger than him. But it felt like that was always the case around him. Although people lived longer, 35 was still seen as old.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"My name is Alice and this is Blade," she replied looking at her dog who jumped infront of her and glared at Joel with piercing golden eyes she smirked at Blade and then back at Joel and noted "so you were the one leaving bodies around the back roads," starting to understand more but showing her pokerface.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:01 pm

"And you were the one sprayin' bullets every which way," he retorted. Joel holstered his revolver and crossed his arms. "Well I don't feel like dying today, or any time soon," he said gruffly. Sparticus walked forward when Blade tried to challenge his master and growled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"easy boy," i said to Blade and he came and sat by my side "yeah that sounds like me," i said still holding my guns incase he tried anything, i asked "so your alone?," he seemed fine till i asked that question some emotional pain showed in his face it made me wish i didnt ask.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:33 pm

When she asked me if I was alone, I remembered the pain from loosing my wife and daughter. It was only a few days prior to this mess, amazing how I went from loving father and husband to bada** in that short time. "Yes," I told her bitterly, "other than the dog, it's just me." I looked away from her and looked at the shelves, trying to find the bullets for my revolver and maybe another gun.

(( Perspective change. ))
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:12 am

Alice Abernathy//
"yeah us to," she i say looking at Blade "do you need ammo?," i ask seeing him glance at the shelfs "i know this store pretty well,or guns?," i ask changing the subject
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:06 am

Glancing up at the woman, I thought for a moment about her. This was either a good thing that I run into company or a bad thing. She could kill me behind my back, or leave me with nothing. "Both," I told her, "More ammo for my revolver and another gun. Maybe a pistol or something to replace my rifle."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"hmm," picks up a case of ammo for revolver and walks over to a glass cabinet and says "this should suite your taste," pointing to a 9mm pistol,looking at the numbers on the little shiny plaque i walk over to a metal cabinet and opens it to find the matching numbers and finds the key and passes it to him.
"So tell me Joel , can i trust you? If so then you can trust me i bet you wanna get out of this mess as much as me," i say looking at his dog sat near the door, Blade stood a little away from me but closer to Joel as he wasnt buying the good guy immpression i had to admit he didnt look like ur adverage bad guy but i kept a close eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 pm

I watched the woman move around. She did find a decent 9mm, once I walked over and looked at it. The gun was in prime condition, and it would suit my needs. Catching the key she tossed with a hand, I opened the case and took the weapon. When she asked me if I could trust her a dry laugh came from my lungs. "You seem very willing to trust someone you just met," I said ramming a clip into the gun. I grabbed a couple more of them and said, "But yes. You can trust me. I want to get out of this mess, and if you died the that would seem to be a waste. You can handle yourslef out here, most people can't." Turning around I saw her dog and looked at it for a minute before holstering the 9mm and putting away the revolver ammo. "So, who's car are we taking?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Walikng back to the counter i take out two long blades and slide them into my back belt and reply "well,due to situations ill trust who i think is worth trusting,we can take my rangerover as its pretty new and holds more fuel than most theres just the matter of getting outside," reaching for a key and unlocking a nother cabinet i take out a shotgun dual and ammo putting them on my back belt also i look over to the doir a loud wailling started and a scraping on the door and by the looks of thinhs he brought company as visable through the window i take my colts out and say to joel "lets get outta here," blade and sparty start growling and barking angrily.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Frowning at the site of the zombies at the door, I decided to check out the 9mm that Alice gave me. Clicking off the safety, I aimed at one of the zeds and took his top right off in a mass of brain tissue and dark nasty blood. "Let's do it then," I told her. It didn't take long for then to drop down dead. Permanently this time. I left a couple for her, but my sharp shooting was not to be rivaled with.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Shooting one in the face through the now wrecked window i jump onto the counter and jump through the large hole shooting at the remaining zombies with my colts,i land on my hands fliping to my feet and opening the drivers door to my 4x4, Blade follows and jumps into the back i place my sniper on the back seat and get in turning the key and waiting for Joel and his dog "nice shooting," i comment.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:54 pm

A dry chuckle is all that I had for her. The acrobatics, the prowess, the ability was smooth and seemingly choreographed. I had to kick myself to get going. Jumping in the car I called Sparticus and he jumped in the back with Blade. Sittining shotgun, I hear Alice comment on my shooting, "Thanks. Sharpshooting ended up helping this time around," I told her, "your not so bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Alice Abernathy//
A small smile passed through my lips as he told me the last part,Blade was silent now but still alittle on edge at the newcomers, i was still keeping my gaurd up but in a more laid back style, it started to rain harded as the sky started to tint dark, "we should go to the old fishing lake house its been shut down for a while and is pretty secure plus there are loads of bits knowing about wich we can block any entrances wich the infected could get through," i suggest seeing a sign wich read "Mill lake 6 miles ahead"
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:31 pm

"That would work," I told her. Seeing a lake this time of year would be nice, and it would be cooler down there as well than somewhere else. "And if there's fishing gear down there we would constantly have a supply of food," I told her. I could see the slight smile on her face when I complimented her, and I laughed again, this time inwardly and wondered how high of a horse she was on. "Let's hope that this place will be pretty clear when we get down there," I said, looking forward at the darkened road and sky. There was ozone in the air, there might be a storm tonight...
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Alice Abernathy//
"hmm," i hummed hoping for it to be clear it used to be a nice place to visit, peacefull but now there were zombies so that could change, noticing a flash in the sky as we were a mile off the lake now, a loud rumble filled the silence followed by a huge flash,no zeds visable yet.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Hearing the thunder boom loudly and the lightning flash, I remembered the storms in Texas. Sarah would always look out the window and go outside. She loved those storm, unlike me, I only tolerated them. We quickly go to the lake house, or shack, whatever you would want to call it. It looked better than a shack though so it was probably a house. "Not bad," I murmuredas the car halted to a stop. It seemed like we got a break this time, the place was clear.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Alice Abernathy//
Taking the keys out and getting out with my sniper and bag i look through the scope everywere and no sight of any zeds "were clear," i confirm and let loose the dogs after Joel gets out i lock my car shoving the keys in my pocket i notice Joel seems lost in thought "Joel are you ok? We should get inside," i say putting my free hand on his shoulder and looking at him with concerned blue eyes,just because i bearl knew the guy dosent mean i dont care it was clear something really bad had happend to him.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:05 pm

I got out of the car once Alice cleared us. Seeing Sparticus run out to the lake a slight smile appeared on my face, remembering things that were now all to bittersweet. Feeling a hand on my shoulder I flinched slightly and looked over to the woman. For once I was caught off gaurd. "I'm fine," I told her, letting her hand slip from my shoulder as I walked into the house, hand on my pistol. I could hear the light moaning of a zed and I could tell that it was further in the house. Lining up the sights quick as lightning, I shot the Zed with a bang and it fell down to the ground. I could hear another bang of thunder, and there was a light pattering of rain on the wooden roof above. "It's clear here," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse (with granted premission from Coolmind)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next