Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
a house cat story - Page 2 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
a house cat story - Page 2 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

a house cat story

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

a house cat story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 am

Tiger//
Stopping dead tiger looked back at rex but he was gone,an expression of worry crossed her golden face she hoped there was nothing wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

nickname : Ty (tie)
Exp Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:29 pm

"what's wrong?" buck asked tiger, she seemed a bit worried, "are you wondering about about rex?" "he said he was going back home" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Tiger//
"He said he was going to the vets,there might be somthing wrong i feel bad for not asking;" she said looking at buck her eyes alittle upset.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:42 pm

"its ok" and licked her ear for comfort "now where is that tuna? I am hungry"
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:30 am

Sierra//
The cat felt a little left out when it came to the dynamic of these felines, but she was new so she would have to get used to it. When tuna was mentioned, Sierra perked up and followed the cats to the dumpster where the food would be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 pm

now they were near the dumpster "pee-U what the heck is that horrible smell" and looked to his right a bad full of garbage "sadly my nose is very sensitive" and jumped on to the dumpster, looking around nothing good to eat but pasta... and oh! a meatball! jumping and grabbing it in his claws and bending his paw towards his mouth so it did not slip while picking it up, finished in 3 bites he started sniffing other places while the others got in too.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Sierra//
Scrunching her nose up in disgust, she couldn't bare the smell. "You know, contrary to popular belief, I've never gone dumpster diving," she told her new friends.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Tiger//
Turning her nose up at the smell quite frankly she was shocked "the restuant must be onder new management were is the good stuff,im not giving up yet," leaping onto the dumpster side she kept her balance perfectly and jumped up into a window opening and looked down at the others with a huge grin at the sight if what dhe just saw.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:09 am

"where are you going tiger? don't what if you get trapped?" he spoke in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:47 am

Tiger//
"me? Trapped? i'd love to see them try Hahaha!," she laught and turned into the window to look back at the delicious looking slab of roasted beef with drizzled honey on in and licked her lips looking around to see no one about she made a swipe for the tender beef and shot back to the window and dropped it out,leaping down swiftly she landed right next to the two and grined "and that was nothing," she said biting into the warm sweet meat.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:32 pm

"wow that was fast" and looked stunned at tiger "I so want that" and he joined in the eating.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Tiger//
"SACREBLEU! SHOO KITTIES SHOO!," the frenchman wailed coming from around the corner rubbishbag in hand,tiger shouted "run for it!,"
Back to top Go down
Koy

Koy

Exp Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Name: Charlie.

Description: Calico fur and green eyes.

Personality: Kind, loyal, brave. Charlie likes to explore and sometimes goes over the fence and into the woods beyond his backyard, or escapes out a window and roams the streets. He is a cheerful cat but is hesitant to trust. He has only been in one fight, which caused him a scar on his nose and tail, the one on his tail is hidden by his fur.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Sierra//
Seeing the feline jump down on the floor with the piece of meat, she wondered what all was up there. Walking up to the roast beef curiously, she was then scared out of her fur by a frenchman. Taking off back to where she came, the feline could see that Tiger and Buck weren't too far behind.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Tiger//
All the cats stopped at the point were they met looked ar each other and started luaghing uncontrollably "well,hahaha that.. was unexpected," i luaghed and started to lick my paws clean,she had just about had her fill when that frenchman came from no were,grining at buck and then sierra and chuckles again.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:01 pm

//Sierra
Sierra nodded deftly and said, "That was fun and crazy. But fun mostly." There was a smile on her face and she said, "now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Tiger//
"well as im the only out goin one here,we could go to this place i know its nice this time of night," i suggest looking at the big pale moon over head.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:50 am

//Sierra
"Sure," she said, "Sounds fun." Tiger was right about the outgoingness factor in Sierra. There was little to none in the small feline.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:26 am

Tiger//
"great lets go," Tiger breaks into a lope across the road and down afew roads right up to the fishing docks,just arriving at the peir she takes a moment to look at the view,the sea was visable foams waves the odd boat on the horizon and sailing boats surrounding the pier and the most pearly white full moon you could have ever possible seen it was radient in the deep blue sky almost black and sprinkled with stars,it was the most beautiful night she had even seen "ohhhh wooow," was all that came to her as she was at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:59 am

//Sierra
The feline nodded and followed Tiger to this somewhat mystery place. She only realized it was by the water when she heard the cry of a seabird. Because she had just moved here, along with her two legged human the pier was a brilliant sight to see. Sierra had never seen this before and wondered if her human had. "This is so pretty," she said quietly, as is she didn't want to disturb the peace pf the water and moon.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:12 pm

Tiger//
"yes,i have lived in this town for some time but it took a while to find this," i mummer looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:58 pm

//Sierra
"Well it's very nice," she said, wrapping her tail around her white and brown feet. Looking over the water she watched the birds and the water quietly.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Tiger//
Taking afew steps back i sit next to Buck who seemed to be still taking in the view,a fish or two were jumping up from the wayer "foolish things you never know when a cat is gonna come along and swipe you up," i say as a fish leaps to far and lands on the peir flapping about like it was being electricuted.
Back to top Go down
Into.The.Woods

Into.The.Woods

nickname : Ena
Exp Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:22 pm

((  Wiggle Hi I am new (well, sorta) to this website, and I was wondering if I could join. I really like roleplaying, but I have never done it on a site like this. Anyways, here is the info about my cat if do let me join. ))

NAME: Cherry Jubilee
REF. PICTURE:
a house cat story - Page 2 Green-12
PERSONALITY: Outgoing, curious, prefers being outside more to being inside, intelligent, can be obnoxious, and usually, cannot keep her mouth shut. She can also be a bit feisty and stubborn at times.
OTHER: CJ is a younger cat, would be an apprentice if she were a clan cat.

Last edited by Into.The.Woods on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : no picture :\ (WHY!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a house cat story a house cat story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a house cat story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2