Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b

intro pageHomeforumsMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQSearch

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting-

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:02 am

Saphira//looks at Vladerin and states "and at your side it would be mine and im sorry for the loss of your friends,if it does i'll go down fighting gladly though i hope it does not come to that,"

------------------------signature------------------------
Chicken smoothie Crimson_Raven
Devaintart CrimsonRavenSpirit
Spirit,leader,soul surviver
 Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Valderin//
"I hope for that as well... peace," he said tail twitching in thought. The blue dragon's scales seemed to glitter in the night's light and it led Saphira to appear was a gem before Valderin's steel blue eyes.

Tsaniya//
Pulling back her arms, she looked at the wolf and said, "Ok, sure. But.... I'm looking anyway." Launching herself up the tree and into the canopy she looked around. He was right, she couldn't see a cave or a tree but she stayed up there and followed the wolf by the trees.

And as the world comes to an end
I'll be here to hold your hand
'Cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.
~~ "King and Lionheart" Of Monsters and Men ~~

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Fire_l10
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Coolte10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Saphira// noticing him looking at her made her stomache have butterflys Saphira looked inti Vladerin's steel blue eyes and nugdef his shoulder playfully smiled and said "even when the world is getting to its darkest there will always be light,you just have to look closer," finding herself lost in his eyes she didnt know what else quite to say.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Valderin//
He could only tell for a second that his staring had caused unease within Saphira. Looking down at his paws he could feel the gentle nudge of the other dragon. Looking back up at her he saw the playful grin on her face. "That's true," he said. Because in all of this madness I've found someone like you, he thought. Smiling himself he nudged her back on her shoulder and then jumped back. "I bet you can't catch me," he said.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Saphira//
Kicking her back legs she plunged into the air in the space of two seconds scaring off the rest of deer and stag into the trees Saphira said sarcasticly "oh cant i?,"
Wich made vladarin have a look of suprise on his hansome face.
After he set to the air Saphira chased after him her leathery wings beating faster and faster as she got closer to him she plunged underneath him he swooped lower and Saphira took her chance and pushed him onto him back as he landed on the ground she floted and landed ontop of him with her front feet pressed lightly on his scaley chest she said breathlessly "it seems i have caught you," for a moment they remain siglent then they bursed out with laughter.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:42 pm

(( Whoa you took over there for a minute. It's good writing though, I can work with it.))

Valderin//
They took off seconds after each other, and he knew that she would be able to catch him. He knew that at the beginning, but all he wanted to do was have fun. He tried to evade her, but she was fast and all to suddenly he was in his back with that lovely blue dragon pinning him to the ground. "It seems as so," he said smiling at her and then laughing at their charades. "Now, you're not going to keep me here are you?" he said to her.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Saphira//
Trying to hold back an uncontrolable laugh she smiled down at him and replied "hhmmm,"
Pretending to think about it.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Valderin//
Seeing her still toying with him, he pretend to struggle against her blue paws. With his own version of puppy eyes he looked at her and said, "Pretty please."

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Saphira//
Falling in love with those big adorable eyes of his she relesed him and looked aroud at were they had landed she hadent been here before after there little (detour) they went further than she relised.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Valderin//
Getting up he looked around to see a river. It wasn't just any river, it was a river that led to his home. "Hey," he told her, "I live close by, would you like to visit my home?"

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

nickname : Ty (tie)
Exp Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:06 am

"its getting dark anyways... umm very well if you don't mind" and he followed her.

Quote :
My life (current):
Eatting: chicken
drinking: water
Watching: screens
Mood: Evil wolf 
other moods: Crazy 
Doing: typing
Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh 

EVIL SPAM!
OMG CLICK THE CLICK O_O V
CLICK:

Don't mess with me or i will give you a clap on your face XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:09 am

Saphira//
He was intiting me into his home wow he must like me she thought to herself hearind the river babbaling in the background this landscape was beautifull.
Looking at him she says "if you wouldnt mind"
Blinking at his steel blue smiling eyes.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:38 am

Valderin//
He nodded a smile still on his face and he changed into his horse form. "It's in an under water cave system," he told her shaking his mane, "but I've decorated it to look more homey." Looking at the river he walked upstream and said, "Follow me." Breaking into a canter he followed the river.

Tsaniya//
What a stubborn wolf... she grumbled inwardly as she moved about in the trees. Looking around again there was something she did spy. A silver dragon and a blue dragon. Must be Val and a friend of his, she thought, hope he's doing well. Looking back up on the horizon she finally found the rocky facet that broke the verdant forest. "I see your place I think," she told him from above.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote :
Valderin//
Getting up he looked around to see a river. It wasn't just any river, it was a river that led to his home. "Hey," he told her, "I live close by, would you like to visit my home?"
I said:
Quote :
"its getting dark anyways... umm very well if you don't mind" and he followed her.
but i think you read my old reply XD

Quote :
My life (current):
Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh 

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Manocat

nickname : Mano
Exp Points : 213

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:22 pm

mistic#
they were tired now, jambra opened his jaws for a big yawn while alemis was all curled up and had her eyes shut. "good night jambra" goriyan replied without any feed back jambra layed his head down on his paws, for a momment goriyan felt rejected and ignored when a little whisper came "you too" and once again he felt a hope.

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Tumblr_m9h5sjgOCE1rf1u6vo1_400Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Tumblr_lv0hrjDjJD1r5yknto1_500Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Tumblr_mdkitnOJP31qzhhyio1_500
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 6yi2c910
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Sp_ur11
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Wings10
   Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 And_fl10
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Xdwifl10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manocat.deviantart.com/

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Oh... ok. I thought you were talking to Tsaniya, not Valderin. It's cool I'll revise it. Oh and Mano, I think my charries will meet you tomorrow in the RP. After you wake up.))

Valderin//
He nodded a smile still on his face and he changed into his horse form. Noting that a werewolf had tagged along he didn't mind, as long as he didn't hurt Saphira or himself Valderin would be fine. "It's in an under water cave system," he told her shaking his mane, "but I've decorated it to look more homey." Looking at the river he walked upstream and said, "Follow me." Breaking into a canter he followed the river.

Tsaniya//
What a stubborn wolf... she grumbled inwardly as she moved about in the trees. Looking around again there was something she did spy. A silver dragon and a blue dragon. Must be Val and a friend of his, she thought, hope he's doing well. Looking back up on the horizon she finally found the rocky facet that broke the verdant forest. "I see your place I think," she told him from above, but he was already heading in the direction of Val and his friend. Mumbling under her breath she turned into her feral form and followed him.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:56 pm

"why are you still following me?" he looked back at the cat "i thank you for your help but i need to go" looked at her

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:02 pm

//Tsaniya
"Well I have nothing else to do," she quiped, " and you're following my friend so I have the right to follow you." She flicked her tail in annoyance and kept pace with the wolf.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:07 pm

"what friend? i don't see anyone around" he examed the surrounding

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Saphira//
Suprised at the change of form he still looked terrible hansome to her though, she nodded and followed him walking slightly faster.
"under water?," she asked wow she thought he seems eager to show me and i want to see i must add she thought.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:39 pm

hey spirit if your on pls click the chat icon in the top tabs everyone is there :) http://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net/h2-chat-box

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Tsaniya//
"You don't see that horse up there?" I told him. "He's my friend, he invited you right?"

Valderin//
"Yep," he said looking in the water. At one point he stopped and jumped in, changing forms again to a hippocampus.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:50 pm

"invited? i don't know it" he said "I ws just randomly walking from where i came to get to my den.." he replied

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Tsaniya//
She simply shrugged and said, "Well he won't mind me. I'll just say that I brought you over unless you want to go home." Seeing Val jump in I did as well, changing into my anthro form. It was easier to swim that way.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:54 pm

"It might take me time to get back but what the heck i don't mind" he said with a smile

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Tsaniya//
When the wolf smiled she saw something that she didn't usually see. There was brightness in his smile and it made Tsaniya feel happier herself. "Can you swim them? It's under water," she said sitting on the shore, "I think there's an underground passage if you cant though."

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:01 pm

"Nope i never swam... but once... but that was pond" he said

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Tsaniya//
"Land it is then," she said getting up and shaking the water from her fur. "This way," she said going over to a thick patch of blueberries."

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:06 pm

he followed her though the bushes "ugh stupid brances" he was too big for such a small place like this.

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Tsaniya//
"I think you'll fit just barely," she said feeling bad that the entrance was so small. It was big enough for her to get in her animal form. Plucking a blueberry from the bushes she ate it and said, "Down the rabbit hole we go." Jumping in it was nearly vertical, but it did level off easily. It wouldn't take long to get down there.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Saphira//
Sencing they were not alone she askes "did you pick up on that? some one is coming"

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:14 pm

"hello?" his voice echoed "i am coming" and jumped in, lucky the small was just fine enough for him to get in "what now? it pretty dark.."

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Valderin//
"Looking onto the land he wondered who it may be and said, "It's probably just Shepherd. She's a friend of mine. Like a sister." He looked down into the depths and said, "It's not too deep. You can swim right?"

Tsaniya//
"Right in front of ya," she said eyes glowing in the dark. "Just follow me," she assured him.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Saphira//
Raised an eyebrow and steped into the cool river and said "yes," following him.
She was glad to hear he had a friend as the mists isnt exacly the most sociable place to be.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Valderin//
"Ok then, here we go," he said before diving down. Plunging into the water he let the cool river flow over his body and used his dolphin like tail to swim more efficiently. Looking back to Saphira, he created bioluminescent lights on his tail so that she could see where to go.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:10 am

He could hear her little foot steps but he felt a bit of panic "are you still there?" he said he knew cats are sneaky animals and they walk in the shadows, just hoping she just did not walk away.

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:18 am

Saphira//
Diving into the water after him it was darker than it seemed though the light off vladerin did help,the water felt pleasently cool surrounding Saphira as she went deeper following him down he was a great swimmer she noticed.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:41 pm

//Tsaniya
"Still here mister wolf," she told him, "can't you see in the dark too?" Her ears flicked back and forward, she could hear water splashing about in a cave. They must be here already, she thought.

//Valderin
Coming to the entrance of his lair, Valderin surfaced and pulled himself onto shore. Shaking off the water on his furred portion, he returned to the original horse form. "This is only the entrance," he said, "this cave system is pretty big."

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:47 pm

"what that splashing? and i can see but i dunno why just want make sure" he two steps forward and suddenly he tripped over a rock.

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:53 pm

//Tsaniya
Hearing the wolf fall on the hard earth floor, she turned around and helped him up. "I must have missed that rock...," she murmured. "It's Valderin at the water entrance," she said we aren't too far from the land entrance. Almost there..."

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:22 pm

"ah thanks" he said as he got up he might got a cut or so "its pretty dark..."

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Saphira//
As she surfaced saphira looked around in amasement "pretty big its huge!,"
She gasped looking back at vladerin wide eyed,it was simply huge and perfect for such an impressive gentleman.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Valderin//
He grinned happily and said, "Yeah. This place is huge." Walking down the large corridor it lead to an even bigger main room. "This is where I sit around read, be lazy, stuff like that." Pointing to a hallway on the left he said, "That's my room. The master suite." Pointing in the opposite direction he said, "That would be where guests stay. Which would you want to see first?"

Tsaniya//
"We are close," she told him. Looking at his face she could see him in the dark. He did have a slight cut over his eye, coming across his brow. Gently touching the cut she used a bit of healing power that she learned from her mother to help mend it. "There," she said. Grabbing hold of his massive hand and leading him to the end of the tunnel she said, "Here we are." Walking into a nicely lit, well furnished room it looked like it was a room from a castle, only in a cave.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 am

"wow this... speechless" he looked around stuned "wheres your friend you were talking about?"

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:34 am

Saphira//
"you? lazy? Never" she said laughing at his remark and then said "i don't mind were we go"

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:23 am

Valderin//
He laughed and looked in the direction of the guest room. He could hear a familiar voice in the guest room. Shepherd, he thought, and someone else. "This way," he said, going to the right an into the two bed guest room. Trotting up to his furred friend, he gave her hug as best as a horse could and asked her, "What are you doing here?" Looking back at Saphira he said, "This is my friend Tsaniya Shepherd, but I just call her Shep."

Tsaniya//
"He's in the main hall," she told him, "but I think he'll be coming towards us." Seeing the painted horse trot forward she hugged his neck and said, "I saw you when we were topside, thought it would be nice to say hey."

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:44 pm

he did not know how to begin his greetings but instead he stood in silence wait for some reaction.

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Saphira/ /
She senced somone or two the entrance they were headed for just then vladerin went up to the catlike creature and hugged her,must be shepard she thought seeing shepard look at her wide eyed saphira bowed her head in greeting and said "my name is Saphira ," and then she saw the wolf like creature vladerin didnt say anything about him he must not have met him either she thought and bowed her head once more this time at him "hello " she said in a warm voice.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:59 pm

"a... umm.. hi" he replied the dragon, he fought them before but this on was huge...

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:31 am

To late to join now? ((Sorry I've been so busy lately ..look around the site u will know ;) ))

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Tumblr_mpuq4iVVdm1s85rrlo1_500Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Tumblr_mxctu0sqCK1s4biryo1_500Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Tumblr_me2kzyPS5m1rig7vyo1_500
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 Mtjw11
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 2u7qcna
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Animal Role Play :: Other Animal Role Play (Fictional)-