Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b

intro pageHomeforumsMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQSearch

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting-

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Alrighty!
I guess we will have to redo some stuff since coolmind left, but everything will be cool.
I'm going to repost.
Here we go.

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
She couldn't beleive that this wolf would simply walk away. Bounding up to him, she used her legs ot launch herself up and jump on his back. Her claws were tucked in, but there was enough force to knock down many standing creatures.

//Valderin
Seeing Saphira look down at him, he changed into his silver dragon form to keep up size wise. "So now what do you want to do?"

------------------------signature------------------------
And as the world comes to an end
I'll be here to hold your hand
'Cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.
~~ "King and Lionheart" Of Monsters and Men ~~

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 Fire_l10
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 Coolte10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Saphira//
Walks up to Valderin and only just touches her nose to his she has never felt like this before and wants this dragon to know so,Saphira looks deep into Valderins eyes while there noses are still together she finds herself lost in words and mind as she looks at his perfect scaley face.

Chicken smoothie Crimson_Raven
Devaintart CrimsonRavenSpirit
Spirit,leader,soul surviver
 Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:43 pm

//Valderin
With his face turning a silvery rose, Valderin tries to figure out the right words to say to Saphira. "Um... uh... um... I- I like you Saphira, I think I love you," he said quickly. He never fell in love before, and it was a completely new concept to him.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Saphira//
"hmm," i hum into his awkward yet strong response keeping the tension just that little bit longer untill i couldnt take it any more " i love you Valderin," i reply feeling every word deep within her though she had known her feelings for him for some time and she had never been in love herself this feeling was with out a dought love.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jyZjMbKQ_lo/UKF2MBa5MiI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/6B7H5qCd6lQ/s400/Saphira-eragon-401015_578_365.jpg

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:26 pm

//Valderin
Valderin looked into her own purple eyes. He was always fond of those eyes, they contrasted so beautifully with her blue scales. Finally finding his words and his heart, he used one of his paws to cup her face. She was so pretty, no she was beautiful. "I love you too Saphira," he exhaled, "I don't think I've ever seen someone so beautiful, so graceful, and so deadly as well." Nuzzling her cheek (equivalent to a kiss), Valderin let a purr like sound exit his lungs. Pulling back he looked at her and smiled warmly.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Saphira//
Leaning into his paw his kiss was a suprise though but a nice one she smiles at his toutching words truly they were she luaghs at the deadly part his purr rippled through her and made her heart skip afew beats, "and i thought i could never find happiness after everything that has happend in my life and how wrong have i been though you did think i was a rock at least you did see me afterwards," i pointed out laughing again and i rested my head against his warm neck smiling wider than i ever have in my entire life.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:10 pm

//Valderin
He laughed slightly at her mentioning the rock part. "I'm glad that I saw you there," he said quietly, loving the lack of space between them. With his animistic habits coming into play, he started to nose through her scales as if a bird would preen their feathers. Finding himself doing this, Valderin stopped and blushed slightly. "Sorry about that," he said to her, "I dunno why I did that..." There was a bit of laughter to his embarrassment.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Saphira//
Laughing at him embarrising his self i gently reasure him "dont feel awkward be you self i wasnt complaining," i grin at him rubbing my head on his and wrap my tail around his lovingly

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:26 pm

//Valderin
Letting a smile play over his features, Valderin looked down at her and said, "Do you want to go somewhere more comfortable?" He wasn't trying to get her into his room, but the stone wasn't the softest thing to sit on in his opinion. Felling her tail coil loosely around his, he did the same and started to preen her neck again.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Saphira//
"ofcorse were to?," i say standing up and look over the room we were in it was really huge.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:09 pm

//Valderin
Smiling warmly at the love of his life, Valderin gestured to Saphira to follow him, "This way Saphira." He would lead her to his room, it would be more comfortable there. Crossing the large room, he walked up a corridor that ascended upwards. Walking into his room, the floor went from the natural stone to tiles of red and gold laced granite. It was cool to the touch, and it caused their talons to click lightly on the pricey stone. The walls were smoothed down and painted with a base coat of ivory, and then swirls of gold were painted on top of that. There wasn't a four post bed, but an area in the back with cushions, pillows, and a large blanket. A lot of that was gold, and red as well. Other areas of the room seemed to be a miniature library, a desk set, and a large pool of steaming water that functioned as a personal bath. "This is my room," he told Saphira looking back at her.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

nickname : Ty (tie)
Exp Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:46 am

"What the hell?!" he suddenly dropped on his knees and looked back "are you feeling ok?" pushing her away with one forceful shove. He made fists, "you wanna fight? so be it"

Quote :
My life (current):
Eatting: chicken
drinking: water
Watching: screens
Mood: Evil wolf 
other moods: Crazy 
Doing: typing
Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh 

EVIL SPAM!
OMG CLICK THE CLICK O_O V
CLICK:

Don't mess with me or i will give you a clap on your face XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:33 am

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
Letting a playful laugh exit her lungs, the werecat jumped to the side rather gracefully and said, "I just wanna have a little fun." Standing low to the ground, ready to have a mock fight Shepherd smiled, showing the long canines that she bore.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:04 am

Zeddicus// fun!? at a time like this?! The demented dragon thought angrily we'll see who will be laughing in the end, he thought bitterly glaring at the two puny creatures of werecat and werewolf that were not aware of his presence as he was invisable but kept a very close eye on thrm both from a rocky cave nearby.
Saphira// "wow," i said wide eyed looking all around his room was spectacular it gleamed from top to bottom and all around "this is magnificent!,"

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:15 am

"what ever..." he said like a snoob then tackled shep in her stomach throwing her of balance.

Quote :
My life (current):
Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh Evil Laugh 

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:06 pm

//Tsaniya Shepherd
Being knocked on her back wasn't new for her, nor the weight of the werewolf. Slipping from under Tyrant she got up and tugged on his tail, "Come on wolf." Shepherd laughed and danced around him, having the agility to do so.

//Valderin
The silver dragon laughed a little and said, "It took a while to make, but thank you." Walking through the big room, it was big enough to hold a family of dragons. "Sometimes I hole myself up here and write, or think even," he said while slowly coming back toward her.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Saphira//
"its truly amazing," i say noticing him coming towards me i smile he looks so proud, i thought still smiling at my mate.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:38 pm

//Valderin
Though he was still slightly nervous about this encounter, the thought only lingered in the back of his mind. He didn't know if she would have him as a mate but he hoped so. If anything he would want to spend the rest of his life with her. "Saphira," he said, "would you have me as a mate? As yours?"

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Saphira//
Taken back quite a fare bit by his question "valderin i......of corse i would," i answer him nudging his shoulder and grinning and feeling exited and incredibly happy for once in her life almost everything was perfect...........almost.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:59 pm

//Valderin
Smiling happily, a deep reverberation bubbled in my chest, displaying the happiness that I felt. "You deserve something...," I said looking into those lovely purple eyes. A smile bloomed on my face, and I went to a secret room of mine hidden by an invisible wall. "I wanna show you something Saphira," I told her, "come here."

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Saphira//
"oh ok," i say following him curiously she felt butterflys in her stomache how she loved those butterflys especially today.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:34 pm

//Valderin
A smile was still on his face when he opened the secret passage. It was short and it led to a brilliantly colored room. In there shined gold, silver, jade, rubies, and sapphires. Looking through the treasure the trove, he found a lovey yet simple necklace. It would be easy to take off, yet it wouldn't come off while swimming and flying. Made of a white gold chain, with sapphires inlaid in it it was a gift to her. Placing the necklace on her he said, "What do you think?"

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Saphira//
"Valderin its beautifull but are you sure..," i hesitated slightly it looked like it was worth a fourtune it gleamed so brightly it made her eyes look brilliantly bright,as i look at him he is smiling even wider at me,did i really deserve this? I thought he is outstanding.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:54 pm

//Valderin
Nodding slowly I said, "It is for you. I have more than enough, and it belongs to a true dragon. Not a fake like me." Although he rarely mentioned his muddled origins, only now was he seeing that the brilliant dragoness took interest in him. A simple shapeshifter who could be anything he wanted. Nudging her shoulder this time, Valderin purred happily, having no other words.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Saphira//
"Wow i eh...thankyou," as he placed it around my neck its cool metal soothed my scales i brush my paw across it looking down at its beauty i turn around to face Valderin and nuzzle his nose softly "your not fake your far from it,it takes a pure soul,spirit and heart to be one of us and you were born to do just that," i say rubbing my head on his a loud purr rumbled through my entire body it felt for that moment like the world stood still for us as one.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:20 pm

//Valderin
"Thank you," he murmured to Saphira, leaning into her touch. Feeling the heat of her scales permeate through his he sighed peacefully. There was a storm coming and if this was the peace before it he was glad to spend it with her. Looking up at her, he chuckled a little, still feeling giddy. "What now my love?" he said, flourishing the last bit.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Saphira//
"i dont mind as long as i can stay," i say leaning slightly against him and wound my tail around his , the peacefull patter of rain could be heard it was so peacefull,blissfull

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:45 pm

//Valderin
"Ok," he said quitely, winding around her. The light sound of constant rain was so peaceful, even the sound of the thunder was peaceful.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:15 am

Catrainth//
As i leap afew trees ahead i notice way down from me a werecat and a werewolf circling eachother playfully a flash back,i had been training all my life to master almost all the arts of combat,i was meditating when out of nowere my friends jumped on we and we playfaught for hours after that,now i could still hear thery screams as they die in war there crys pierced me like daggers all but one a great friend once who got caught in the land of mists so to be belived,i had searched for 2 years for the invisable wall to this world only now to find it and i will never give up until i find what happend to my friend, laughter woke me from my trance of thought i looked down again to the pair leaning back against the tree with my arms crossed up from them i was just visable as a shadow i waited for them to notice me i was fearless id been watching for awhile now and still i wasnt noticed,even if they are a threat they need to know i thought,a rain droplet landed on my cheek at i gazed through golden eyes waiting........always waiting.

Wink 

Last edited by Spirit on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:31 am

"what in the world are you doing?" looking at her hopping around like a goof "well are you going to hit me or what? or just dance all day" he had his arms in front for defence.

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:41 pm

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
"I thought you would come barreling towards me again," she said, "gotta be light on your toes." Her mischievous smile was still plastered on that feline face. She threw some punches at him, hoping a few of them would land successfully.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:27 am

he blocked and and then jumped up and then landed behind her, he scooped his arms under hers and grabbed her head in a headlock "give up? or your head will pop like candle wax" he said with a evil grin.

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Catrainth//
"candle wax? Really? That the best you could come up with?," i laughed jumping swiftly and easily down from the huge tree getting bored with waiting for them to notice me as i seemed too good at sneaking,they seemed very suprised i crossed my arms and leaned against the trunk relaxed "oh dont mind me please continue," i say sarcasticly smiling.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:38 am

letting go," and you are? miss 'I could come up with a better phrase girl, hiding in a tree and and spying on people'-" and took a pause to say something next "girl" he said making imaginary ("") with his fingers.

Quote :
My life (current):

EVIL SPAM!
CLICK:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:32 am

Catrainth//
"PAH!!," i spat laughing "girl?, i could take you out with one finger," i say curling my claws and glancing at them a small smile on my face,still relaxed not one bit tense.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:17 pm

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
Slipping out of Tyrant's grip once the werewolf got his attention, Shepherd looked at the creature curiously. She was odd, and mysterious, where in the world did she come from? There was something the werecat didn't like about this new person for some reason. "What do you want?" she asked her seeing that she was here for some reason.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Catrainth//
"your land is in danger," i say looking and sounding seriously at the werecats question,i remain in position.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:49 pm

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
"What do you mean?" she asked the werewolf, "The war is far off to the north, nothing would come this far. There is nothing for the Kings here." I narrowed my green eyes and turned into my feral form, the giant cat stared at the new creature.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Catrainth//
"nothing that you know of probably,an old dragon king come to claim all dragons mabe even the mists for himself,you probably havnt heard of him and the war he caused,hundereds of thousands fell to him back then and now hes back," its a greater threat than the northen war.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:36 pm

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
She narrowed her eyes at the werewolf, and said, "Dragon king? What do you mean dragon king?" She hhad no idea of how there was a Dragon king still living, as many had lived and died in the Northern War. But the deaths of thousands wasn't new to him, as there were so many who died in and out of the Northern War. She sighed, a paw on her nose thinking about this. How is it possible, she thought.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:32 am

Catrainth//
"yes,we thought he was dead till we heard he was sighted near the mountains in our world,we went to an elder dragon and she confirmed it to be true and she also said he can only be fully killed if the stone in his chest it broken," i explain narrowing my eyes at her in return,still carefree leaning against the rough bark on the tree trunk i wasnt worried if they planned to attak me as i knew how it would end for them.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:17 pm

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
She silently cursed at the dragon race for the creation of this tormented king. Of all the creatures it was this one that would make her life so difficult. The big cat's ears flicked back in annoyance about how this were was. She had so many questions but she only asked one. "Why aren't you doing anything about it then? Since you seem to be the only person who knows."

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Catrainth//
Raising a furry eyebrow at the cat "oh yeah like i could do that on my own hes like twice the size or your advarage dragon,i cant do it alone besides this is your land not mine im only here for one reason," i say feeling abit angry and a longing to see my long lost friend wich id held in for so many lonley years i decided to lock that draw of my life for now and concentrate on finding her.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:47 pm

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
She huffed at the werewolf and said, "Then go away. Go do what you need to do and leave." The hair on her back stood up and her claws were leaving deep marks in the ground. She stood up and walked away, finding the bolt hole that would lead to Valderin's hideout. He needed to know about this if he didn't already.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Catrainth//
"alright no need to get all prissy," i say not really meaning to annoy the cat i turn back to the goodlooking werewolf "she always like that?," i ask the wolf in a calm tone standing up now.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 pm

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
"I'll see you later then," Shep told Tyrant, walking to a bolt hole and jumping in. Once inside, she made her way back to were Valderin and Saphira were. Hopefully they wouldn't be at an odd time when she went to them.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:26 am

Saphira//
"When should we tell the others?," i ask standing up to strech i must have dazed of abit shaking my self i hear foot steps,probably Shep i guessed.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:32 pm

//Valderin
"In time," he replied to Saphira, "Or whenever you want. I'm not too picky." He got up as well, and stretched out. The sensations of an itch grew all over him, and he changed into his horse form. "Shepherd? That you?" He said as he could hear feline paws on the stone floor.

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
Running down the bolt hole and into Valderin's home she went to find the shifter and his dragon friend. "Val, hey I have something important to tell you. There's something dangerous out there. A dragon king."

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Saphira//
"a dragon king! How is that possible?,no no it cant be true,how do you know?," i ask confused as shep tells us of a dragon king "where did he come from? Wha...when?," i wanted to ask so many questions it made no sence as the last dragon king i knew of got kiled long ago....my thought trail off as memories flood back from before the mists.

Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:57 pm

//Tsaniya (Shepherd)
The feline shrugged and said, "Some stuffy werewolf topside decided to drop in. I ask her what she's doing and she spills about the dragon king." Shepherd stretched out and noticed the necklace on the she-dragon. She didn't question it, but Shepherd had a feeling that there was something that was going on.

//Valderin
"A dragon king? I thought all the dragon kings were dead! So many perished in the northern war... so how did the king live?" Immersed in though, Valderin walked over to his desk. He was compiling a book on the war, and he wondered if there would be anything else that would help them.

A lionheart.
A lionheart.
A lionheart.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Animal Role Play :: Other Animal Role Play (Fictional)-