Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Hey welcome to wolf nova RPG we hope you enjoy our friendly clean environment please log in to enjoy or register to join the role playing zone and have the best wolf role playing experince ever!
Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 Running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro pageHomeLatest imagesforumsRegisterLog inSearch

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting-

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

nickname : S
Exp Points : 526

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:39 am

Saphira//
She smiled at the awkward tone in his voice noticing she suprised him "may i ask you your name?" She said looking down at the wolf like being.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

nickname : Lupa; T_Lupa
Exp Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:20 am

((You can still join coolmind. Creatures of the Mist [CotM] is open and accepting members.))

Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

nickname : Ty (tie)
Exp Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:56 am

"Huldah" he said looking at the dragon "yours?"
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:00 pm

Valderin//
Watching the wolf talk to Saphira he changed into a Utahraptor. It was a form that he could easily work with.

Tsaniya//
It seemed that Val wasn't annoyed at her guest. She wasn't surprised, for he was usually laid back but anything was possible.
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

nickname : cool
Exp Points : 274

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:08 pm

Great i will need an rp summery please motive and a rp sheet :allears: :allears: 
Back to top Go down
https://wolfnovarpg.forumur.net
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:38 pm

He saw the horse change into a raptor how is that possible..
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Mkay so far just about everybody had met everybody, though there is still Mano's charrie and I think we will meet them in the next day cycle.  My characters, Valderin and Tsaniya are with Saphira; Spirit's charrie and Huldah; Tyrant's charrie and we are in Valderin's underground home.

And here's the sheet:
Username:
Character Name:
Species:
Description:
Powers: ((No god modding/over powered powers))
History: ((Can be blank))
Notes:))

Valderin//
Seeing the confusion on the wolf like creature's face he said, "I'm a shifter. The name's Valderin." He smiled to make sure that he didn't seem as a threat to Huldah, but all that did was show off his white and sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Name:Rex
Description : dark blue dragon with red eyes
(Like the dragon in how to train ur dragon xp)
Male
Powers- fire lighting from mouth and fly extremely fast

[[Note from Twisted_Lupa; I wanted to tell you that you've been accepted! I forgot to tell you earlier and this is the easiest way to do so. Glad to see you here. :closedgrin: ]]
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:56 pm

"oh.. because shape shifets are not so common around here" he said looking at the raptor
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Saphira//
"i am Saphira,it is nice to meet you huldah," she said looking him in the eye so he knew she ment it and she picked up on how he felt when he looked at valderin, then looking at valderin to see he was in his utahraptor form reminded Saphira of how they met smiling at him she felt butterflys again he truly was her weakness.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Valderin//
Valderin looked down and though of what Huldah said. There weren't many shifters here, he was right, and it was a saddening thought to him. Most of them were spies who were killed in war or as a prisoner of war. It reminded him of his time in the enemy's jail. It was a miracle that he lived. "One of the few," Valderin said, bringing himself back to the real world.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:59 pm

He noded on what the raptor said, then took another look around "is just us?"
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Tsaniya//
"In here it is," she said to him. Her ears swiveled back and forth like satellites. Other than the water and the torches that burned in the cave it was just them and their breathing.

Valderin//
"It was nice meeting you Hulda," Valderin said to him, "I haven't seen a wolf in a while." Changing into a pitch black were, and back to his U-Raptor form he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:10 pm

-changing name to tyrant- -huldah sounds too oldish and... holy-ish-
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Tyrant was now clueless what do next "what now?" "tea time?" he joked
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Saphira//
Looking at valderin she smirked and said sarcasticly "now your just showing off," and grinned at huldah and shepard and she senced huldah was slightly bored.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 pm

//Tsaniya
"So I guess you wanna go topside?," she said to the werewolf. He had fallen in the tunnel and she doubted he was a underground creature. Oddly enough she too wanted fresh air, and with that she looked to Valderin.

//Valderin
"Well some doubt the powers of a shifter," he said smiling a toothy grin, "we are very versatile." Hearing Shep suggest that they go back to the surface, he looked at his friend. They had this way of communicating, and with this he said to her, 'See you tomorrow then.'
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Saphira//
"goodbye," she said bowing her head to shep and tyrant and wached them walk away feeling happy she met them they seemed nice enough,saphira looked down at Valderin he looked so small compared to his dragon form.

Last edited by Spirit on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:59 am

tyrant need fresh air too "yea sure?" ang followed her where she was leading him. "is val your child hood friend? how did you meet him" he asked
Back to top Go down
coolmind

coolmind

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:48 am

Sorry for the late reply ))
Rex//
Flys on to the ground with a broken wing I make a cry for help and look around if I there is any other dragon in distant who can help me
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:39 am

Tsaniya//
Leading Tyrant back to the surface, she thought about his question. "I've known Valderin for a long time, but not long enough to be childhood friends," she glanced back at him, "We fought together in wars, I met him in a POW camp. Helped free him and some of the others who the enemy had captured." Times like those weren't missed. Lost in thought a cry of pain woke her from the depths of thought.

Valderin//
Seeing his friend and the newcomer leave, he looked to Saphira. "That was nice to see Shep," he said thinking about the wolf who was with her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 am

Saphira//
She looked at him and cringed at a very loud roar for help and looked at him puzzled then she said "somones hurt!," in a alarmed voice.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:51 am

Valderin//
Although he didn't react in the same fashion as Saphira, there was still concern that wallowed in his gut. "Let's see if they need help," he said making his way back to where they came. Through the corridors he changed back into his silver dragon form which would allow him to go from swimming to flying in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:52 am

Saphira//
Following valderin the cry of the creature reminded saphira of the battels she was been in and that creature was without a dought hurt she had heard that painfull cry tomany times before to be wrong.
The two plunged through the water and onto the land were a motionless dragon lay.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 pm

"where is Saphira off to?" he asked shep watching her fly away.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Tsaniya//
"I dunno," she replied to the wolf as she looked to the sky to see Saphira and Valderin flying off. Neither she nor Tyrant seemed to hear the roar from the injured dragon. In Valderin's home cave, there were a few vents that lead to the surface lending fresh air and sounds on occasion. But while leaving they didn't hear the noise.

Valderin//
It didn't take them long to find the downed dragon. Swimming fast, and flying faster, they found the wounded creature. Looking over the dragon he saw that a wing was broken. It wouldn't take long to heal in this world with Shepherd, she learned from an early age how to heal flesh and mend bones.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:08 am

Saphira//
Seeing the dragons wing was the promblem saphira blew a cool breath over the torn flesh and to valderins amazement it heals in seconds "i didnt mention i could do that did i but i cant heal bones they will mend over time," she says looking at the unknown dragons face but adressing it to valderin.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:21 am

Valderin//
"Oh," he said, "I didn't know you could heal. Shepherd can heal as well, I thought I would have to call on her, but it's better that you're here to do that." His tail twitched, and he cirlced the dragon looking him over. Sitting down again by the dragon's face he rocked the dragon's shoulder, hoping to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am

Saphira//
Looking at the dragon on lay on the ground says "lets just hope its not going to be like the rest of them,"
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:23 pm

tyrant sat down after the long walk, and looked up at the sky and look momments of peace.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:39 am

Valderin//
"Let's hope for the best," he said, agreeing with what Saphira said. He didn't see many dragons, he rarely saw anybody other than Shep in this part of the Mists.

Tsaniya//
"So, Tyrant," she said to the wolf who now sat on the ground, "It was nice to see someone else here for a change. I'm surprised I didn't run into you sooner." She laughed slightly, she knew the land like the back of her hand, and only now did she find the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:22 pm

"what do you mean?"he asked confused and turned to look at the werecat who was standing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Tsaniya//
Tsaniya laughed little and changed into the leopard sized Caracal that was her other form. Sitting down she said, "I know this place below and above. I'm surprised that I haven't come across your home before."
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:02 pm

"You never will" with a serious face and tone, "so what now? its almost night?"
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Tsaniya//
His serious tone surprised her, almost shocked her, but he barely knew her. Why shouldn't be serious about his own den. "Almost," she told him, "in an hour or so, maybe less."
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:07 pm

"it was a pretty wacky day i guess" look at the sky turn dark.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Tsaniya//
"Yeah," she replied. Looking at the moon, her green eyes shined with the night light. A mischievous grin grew on her face. "I wonder how well of a fighter you are. You seem like a formidable opponent."
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Speechless for a moment "nah i don't fight girls, plus i really tired" he got up and walked in the directions towards the woods for a nice walk
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Tsaniya//
"You don't fight girls?" she got up in disbelief. "Come on. The great Tyrant must either be a gentleman or coward to not fight a girl."
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:09 am

"WAIT,what,go where?" he got "i prefer my self as a gentelman not to fight girls" and walked up to shep.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Tsaniya (Shepherd)//
"If you say so," she said jokingly. "So what if I were to hit you first? Then what?" Smiling devilishly, Shep sharpened her claws on a nearby rock. It almost sounded like steel on stone.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:43 am

User name:Spirit
Character Name:Catrainth O'lienus (Catrain-th)
Species:dragon/werewolf shifter
Description http://www.wallm.com/images/2012/12/download-yellow-dragon-12976.jpg ,in werewolf forn she is not human http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/251/f/e/Black_Gold_by_Goldenwolf.jpg
Powers:can see in dark,fog/night vision,very strong,,in dragon form she can blow a thick fog that makes it hard for enmies to see in,can move siglently without being heard or spotted. Gender:female
Personality:smart,seducive,hot tempered,not easy to convince her,cautious,picks up on tension easily,quick learner.
History: has been in past battles shes ready for whatever you can through at her,she was friends with Saphira awhile ago but she got caught in the veil to the unknown world and hadnt been seen since she is new to the mists and will not hesitate to take down whatever messes with her.
Notes:she is single but not so easily immpressed.

Last edited by Spirit on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:49 pm

((Makin' another charrie? As long you can keep up with it. Accepted))

Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Catrainth//
"woah," says Catrainth falling through an invisible wall into an unknown location rolling over fallen leaves and damp dirt she stood up and leand against a rock while she steadied her self and took in the surroundings of large trees and no one in sight she narrowed her eyes and listend very closly and still nothing.
The she-werewolf leapt up and snached onto a tree and looked around but all she saw was mists,deeper mists shed ever come across "so this is the mists," she said to herself eyes still narrowed "were are you my friend?," she thought sadly but she had made it this far and she wasnt about to back down now.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Username: Spirit
Character Name:Zeddicus Landis
Species: Dragon
Description: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/06092008/2/5/3/8/2538101c1c38a0_full.jpg
Powers: he can turn invisable and when he wants he can pass that power on to someone else or id he is dying Gender:male
Personality:evil,black hearted,selfish,fierce,bold.
History: He is ex king of the dragons of the unknown land and he will stop an nothing to kill those who will not obey his every command,he lost his thrown when he was killed but his gem on his chest wasnt broken so hi did not completely die,he wants every dragon who will not go with him to his land to die.
Notes: he has fought both Saphira and Catrainth mabe even Valderin and shep in the battle for his thrown and he died in that war wich he came back from to seek revenge and claim his place as king,he will kill anything that so much as looks at him wrong,watch you back.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Lupa

Twisted_Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Twisted_Lupa wrote:
Tsaniya (Shepherd)//
"If you say so," she said jokingly. "So what if I were to hit you first? Then what?" Smiling devilishly, Shep sharpened her claws on a nearby rock. It almost sounded like steel on stone.

Valderin//
"Let's hope for the best," he said, agreeing with what Saphira said. He didn't see many dragons, he rarely saw anybody other than Shep in this part of the Mists.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:25 am

Spirit wrote:
Saphira//
Looking at the dragon on lay on the ground says "lets just hope its not going to be like the rest of them,"
Re post (waiting for coolmind to come back)
Back to top Go down
Tyrant00

Tyrant00

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:03 am

hear the painful sound "a... umm i would do nothing if do hit me cuz i still don't hit girls" and gave a awkward smile "of course you would hit me hard enough" and he patted her head and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 am

Just to let everyone know coolmind isnt using this rp anymore so ill re post what i said last later
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Spirit wrote:
Saphira//
"goodbye," she said bowing her head to shep and tyrant and wached them walk away feeling happy she met them they seemed nice enough,saphira looked down at Valderin he looked so small compared to his dragon form.
re posted cause coolmind left :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creatures of the Mists -Open & Accepting-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next